Master B's Entries

1 Conversation

There was a time when I thought this was a terribly self-congratulatory type of page, and swore I'd never make one.

Now, of course, I realise that it is of course much easier to have this sort of reference material just one click away from my PS, without having to dig through all sorts of extraneous crud. So here goes:

The Project

Extended thanks should go at this point to Gnomon, Shazz, broelan, and everyone else who played a big part in the project.

Edited Entries (Solo)

Edited Entries (Mostly Solo - Updates and Rescues, that sort of thing)

Edited Entries (Collaborative)

Post Articles

Edited Entries (Subbed)

Project Entries (Subbed)

Stuff I Don't Know What To Do With But Is Still Worth Reading

1Kudos to whoever did the artworksmiley - ok.2Editors' Choice!3Editors' Choice!4Yes! Done entirely for the amusement value, I assure thee.5Editors Choice (and their dumb title, too)!6Written under the pseudonym of 'I Have A Big Green Head' - see this thread for details.7Editors' Choice!8Not particularly proud of this Entry, as it happens.9Editors' Choice!10If I wasn't feeling excetionally charitable, this would go in the 'Solo' list, but it was technically a Flea Market rescue.11Not particularly proud of this one, neither...12Apparently I contributed to this without even being on site at the time13The long-awaited entry! Nearly three years through the editorial process!14Guess who wrote this one. Anyone?15Probably the best thing I've subbed - the author and I both had great fun with this.16Yes I know it's been deleted. But I still Subbed it, alright?!17I confess to having had my wicked way with this one. All the footnotes are mine - as is the terrible joke at the end.18I made some fairly major contributions to this one, too.19A rare example of having been able to get away with breaking the Edited Guide content rules!20Warning! Don't start reading this unless you have a few lunchtimes to spare!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1044730

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more