This car has been preserved in the Jaguar Heritage Collection and can sometimes be seen in action at events such as the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
Author: Neville and SashaQ
Caprica was a short-lived prequel series to the 21st Century remake of Battlestar Galactica. It failed to find an audience and was cancelled after only one series.
Have you ever heard people say, 'It all depends on your point of view'? Things look a lot different from the top of the mountain from the way they look at the bottom of the valley, don't they? For one thing, the sun comes up a lot later down in the hollow. This month, tell us what the view looks like from where you are. Or show us with photography or art.
The View from Here
Newest Edited Entries
- 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' - the Film11th December 2017
- Jaguar - a Car Manufacturer Born to Perform?11th December 2017
- The Banana Trip: Fake Hippie News from 19674th December 2017
- Legoland, Windsor, Berkshire, UK4th December 2017
- Frank Laubach: Teaching the World to Read12th December 2017
- Lion Salt Works, Northwich, Cheshire, UK27th November 2017
- Pizzaburgers with Spam: A Culinary Treat from the School Cafeteria27th November 2017
- Spying Isn't All It's Cracked Up to Be: The Case of George Dasch12th December 2017
- Charles Stuart Courting at the Court of Spain20th November 2017
- 'Hopes and Fears' - a Novel by Charlotte Yonge20th November 2017
- A87896056 - 'The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader' - the Television Series 2 Hours Ago
- A87900555 - The Voyagers, the Golden Record, the Pale Blue Dot and how Tricky Dicky Trumped Thomas Jefferson Yesterday
- A87901275 - The Potato Dumpling War of 1967 2 Days Ago
- A87900816 - BSA Camp Guyasuta 3 Days Ago
- A87901202 - Electric reassurance, the Blitz and confusing elevator rides - Birkenhead Hamilton Square Underground Railway Station. 3 Days Ago
About to collapse from Christmas-Rush Anxiety Syndrome? We can help! An hour with the h2g2 Post will soothe your frazzled nerves and lift your mood with chuckles. Besides, we're so weird that after reading us, you won't know what planet you're on, let alone what you were supposed to be doing.
From: Peer Review
2 Hours Ago
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."