Young bee Barry B Benson is contemplating his place in the universe when he strikes up a friendship with Vanessa, a human. He discovers the honey industry and decides to go to court to claim the rights of the bees. However, his actions have unintended consequences for the world and for Vanessa's flower shop.
The Tennyson Trail is a 14-mile walk along the Isle of Wight's spine between the village of Carisbrooke near the middle of the Island, to Alum Bay and the Needles at the Island's westernmost point.
Newest Edited Entries
- 'Bee Movie' - the Film23rd February 2017
- The Tennyson Trail23rd February 2017
- 'Monsters Vs Aliens' - the Film15th February 2017
- The Pig War of 185915th February 2017
- Lord of the Rings: Downs, Barrows and Wights8th February 2017
- Bertha von Suttner: Long Live the Future!8th February 2017
- 'The Good Old Days'15th February 2017
- Brontosaurus! Post-Extinction Burial and Rebirth15th February 2017
- Spiced Banana Muffins30th January 2017
- 'The Road to El Dorado' - the Film30th January 2017
- A87885256 - 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' - the Film 4 Days Ago
- A87885364 - Homemade Lemon Curd 4 Days Ago
- A87884815 - How Hoopy Were Hoop Skirts? A Fashion Moment Last Week
- A87885265 - Little Sorrel, Another Horse Hero, and What Became of Him Last Week
- A87885283 - 'The Persuaders!' - The TV Series Last Week
As usual, the h2g2 Post is so full of great content, we can't link to it all here. You'll have to dive in and explore. We're serious and egg-heady part of the time, talking philosophy and nature and current controversy and even vocabulary control. But you know us: we can never be serious for long enough to put 2legs to sleep. Hunt out the snark and enjoy the cartoons and funny photos as your reward for doing all that high-type thinking.
Posted to: Each post a limerick
From: Whose Line is it Anyway - A (not so) temporary Home
15 Minutes Ago
Posted to: Switching to secure http
From: h2g2 Announcements
2 Hours Ago
Posted to: What Films have you seen recently?
From: Ask h2g2
2 Hours Ago
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."