What is a Bible? Are there different Bibles? What subjects are covered in this 'book of books'? How is this book's journey connected to the history of western civilisation?.
Author: Dmitri Gheorgheni
Affectionately known as T2, this is one of the most successful sequels of all time. At the time of release it was the most expensive film ever made, with the budget believed to be $100 million. It also revolutionised filmmaking with its use of computer effects.
Let October's bracing air and dazzling leaves awaken your inner child. This month, the Create Team want you to write like a twelve-year-old. Make up a fun story. Dig up some fond, or not-so-fond, memories. Or get some writing or drawing help from a Real Kid! Join the kid fun in the October challenge!
Be a Kid Again!
Newest Edited Entries
- A Beginner's Introduction to the Bible16th October 2017
- 'Terminator 2: Judgement Day' - the Film16th October 2017
- Power Cut Preparation9th October 2017
- The Ultimate DreamWorks Animated Film Guide: 2010-20149th October 2017
- Ida Wells Makes Noise: The Columbian Exposition Protest of 189319th October 2017
- Austrian Open-air Museum Stuebing, Austria19th October 2017
- How to Survive an Office Move2nd October 2017
- 'K-9' - the Television Series2nd October 2017
- The Mona Lisa - an Enigmatic Work of Art 5th October 2017
- The Great Disappointment of 1844: Millerites and Fake News25th September 2017
- A87897145 - Notes on the Lunatic Fringe: Art, Hair, and Emancipated Children 3 Days Ago
- A87895769 - The Hammond/Leslie Feud: A Musical Fight with Organ Accompaniment 3 Days Ago
- A87897082 - UPDATE: Birmingham, Alabama, USA 6 Days Ago
- A87896443 - A Philip K Dick-tionary, Not Wrapped in Wub Fur Last Week
- A87885788 - 'The Scandalous Lady W' - the BBC Drama Last Week
You think last week was crazy? Wait until you get a load of this week's Post! Magical creatures do surprising things, and challenge our political correctness. Bluebottle runs another race. FWR scares the socks off us, then laughs like a hyena. Willem shows us an antelope, Minorvogonpoet shows us France, and Milla shows us around Berlin. All this and more, so get busy and read, already!
Posted to: Subbing 'Return of the Psammead'
From: Blue Meanies
1 Hour Ago
Posted to: Geezers converation
3 Hours Ago
From: A Beginner's Guide to Curry
11 Hours Ago
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."