The Pantheon

21 Conversations

You enter the dazzling beauty of the Great Hall of Mount Olympus. There are gigantic pillars of carven stone holding aloft a roof of unimaginable height. The windows, made of some remarkable glass, let in a light more breathtaking than any mortal has ever known. There are fountains of crystal water on either side of the center isle, all playing together to create wonderful music. And in the center isle is a great Table, at which sits (most of) the gods and godesses of H2G2...

A green dragon

All gods and goddesses can get their badge here. And ladies, you are more than welcome to change it to "goddess" as I'm too lazy to create two smiley - biggrin


Come one, come all!! The gods and goddesses of H2G2 have their own shrines in The Great Temple!!


THE PANTHEON

The First Ones


The All-Powerful H2G2 gods


The gods-In-Training


Request to join the Pantheon here.


Return to Mt. Olympus.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A598917

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more