Original layout

0 Conversations


Can't read this page? Click Here to fix it.


If you really need my attention, then leave a message in my Memo Bin

smiley - coolThe Factory Floor.

Supplying your firepower since January 15th 2002
smiley - cool


Welcome to the Factory Floor! I am the Wargamer. Please watch your step, this place ain't very safe so don't go far, I may not find you again...

Erm... Thanks. So, What Do You Do Here?


My main job here is to invent things for Wargames, anything from Warhammer/Warhammer 40,000 to new inventions for a Paintball tank! (actually, that isn't a bad idea, fetch me my servitors!) Note that I will not be able to send you my inventions as the government won't let my creations leave my Factory (it's on Pluto, but you're free to pick it up if you drop by...) but I'll happily send you my designs.

Okay, so is any of this stuff official?

It sure is! I have am the Official Keeper of The Factory! So, unsuprisingly, it's my job to, well, keep this place. I have also been made the Minister of Unneccessary Violence, so be nice or else!

Hey, can I explore more of The Factory?

You sure can! Drop by the Main Gate, sign the Guestbook and come on in!

Latest Cool Thing:

Lightsaber!!! smiley - wow If you want your own, just click Here, or ask about the Factory's models Here.

My pages

Below are a list of all the pages I've made and/or enjoy, so I hope you'll like 'em too!


For those who care about fashion, use this link to see how I have insulted it... Wargamer's Fashion


Got an invention? Want it too be recognised by someone? Try The Think Tank! Take a look at some of the inventions that are already there or try to make your own! Remember, it doesn't have to be far fetched, it just has to be good!


For fans of RPGs, take a look at VIPER, a sci-fi RPG adventure!

VIPER also has several major campaigns; The Shrineworld and The Storm of Chronos.


If you're a fan of Fantasy, then try Heroes of Legend, my brand new RPG!


I'm also involved in Recrash's RPG page, Khar Siid, Ship on the edge of Darkness. Drop on by and sign up!


In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war. Join the crew of the Pathfinder and explore the darkest regions of space with Vigilence, a Sci-Fi RPG.


Like Smileys? Want to see some of my own, custom creations? Go here: Custom Smileys


I'm a proud member of the Alabaster Fan Club. Long Live Alabaster!

smiley - ok ALABASTER
Pure Classic Beauty
smiley - smiley

If you want to see more banners like this, plus some I modified myself, check out The Banner Bunker.

My Edited Entries

These are Guide Entries that have been added to the Edited Guide. Check 'em out!


Fancy a new and bizarre card game? Try Runger!


Are you faced with immovable rectangles of wood? Doorknobs got you dumbfounded? Keys got you clueless? Try Door Operation.

My Fanfiction

Here are links to all my Fanfiction that I've written, and there's more on the way! Enjoy!
Tauhunter
Valkyries
Chaos Bane
Blood and Iron

How I Make 42!

For those who try this sort of thing, here's how I make 42 from my Registration number:


1-8 (-7) X-8 (56) -8 (48) -8 (40) +2 =42!

Invention Awards

Here are all the people who have been granted an Award for there wonderful creations! Check em out!

Batty, Keeper of The Holy Tail

Has been granted a Silver Railgun Award for creating the Religion of the Holy Tail and convincing me to join! Well Done!

Michele, Creator of NOW Pez

Has created NOW Pez, a device that creates Pez whenever you want it! And after a long debate, it has been elevated to Silver Railgun status! Wonderful!

Galaxy Babe

For granting me Keepership of the Factory, thereby inadvertantly causing more damage than a small war, has been granted a Gold Railgun Award! Fantastic!!

Researcher 197334

Has earned a Bronze Railgun award for his "Blobsuit", which allows the wearer to assume any form they want. Great idea!

Last But Not Least

I'd like to make a mention of Iyandes, who has replaced Oblivion in our H2G2 Community (Same guy, different name). Check his site out for me, would ya'? And while you're there, be sure to drop by CO-MAPP, the College Of Magic And Psychic Powers.


I'd like to thank Queex Quimwrangler for inspiring The Ten Commandments of Computing.


Drop in on Galen and join The Sheep's Revolt at Operation Human Shock


And how could I leave out Lizzy? I would like to thank her for just being herself!


Want to own a temple? Can you compete with gods like Blind Io or Offler? Then check out the Avenue of Small Gods!


If you want anything from Weapons to Alabaster badges, or even just a chat, contact me below!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2063134

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more