The Think Tank

5 Conversations

!!!WARNING!!!


You have just entered the Think Tank, were all my inventions accumulate. Please be careful, or you may not make it out alive...


One last thing, if you have any ideas for a weapon, vehicle, invention or whatever, send it too me and I might post it up! If it's really good, I might award a prize to it!

The Viper 70


The Viper 70 is a simple, yet deadly pistol. It has a sixteen round capacity and fires 'caseless' ammo. It also comes in Silver, which fires modified rounds for better Ap,1 and Gold, which fires Vulcan rounds.2

The Viper 145


The Viper 145 is a compact, yet high powered pistol. Like the earlier prototype, the Viper 70, it uses caseless rounds, but unlike the '70', it has a breech and so can be loaded with 'cased' ammo. It has a sixteen round Clip capacity (eight with 'cased' ammo), as well as a calibre ajustion system, allowing the gun's barrel to expand or contract, depending on the size of the round in the breech. Looks quite simmilar to the pistol used by James Bond in 'The World Is Not Enough'... Like the '70', it also comes in Silver and Gold.

The Strider


The Strider is based on the Humvee all terrain vehicle. It has a forward firing Heavy Stubber (a simple yet deadly machine gun) and a rear facing Autocannon (a heavy anti-tank gun) with a 180 field of fire, perfect for removing enemy persuers!

The Neuron-Osmosis-Whistling Pez dispenser (aka: NOW Pez)


NOW Pez is an incredible device that creates Pez whenever you want one! The NOW Pez has a sensor that is wired directly into the "Pez craving" center of your brain. Whenever your tastebuds send a signal to your brain that you crave a Pez - the NOW Pez automatically appears within a 2-foot radius from your body. The NOW Pez emotes a subtle yet shrill whistle, along with a blinking light when it appears, so that you may be able to trace it's location whether the lights are on or off. The NOW Pez gathers the ingredients to make Pez candies from the environment using Michele's "Osmosis Creation" technique (Top Secret, no info yet!). Thus the NOW Pez never runs out of candy, and it creates whatever flavor you are craving at that time. Once your Pez craving has been satisfied it disappears into the "Pez Dimension" until contacted by your brain implant sensor again.

Thanks to Michele for giving me this idea.

The Kinetic Force Transporter


A Wonderful device for anyone who needs protection from gunfire, but can't afford body armour. The device absorbs the energy from a hit and converts it into energy. If there is enough power (like, say, the energy created by stopping a bullet) then the user will be teleported out of harm's way! Unfortunately, there's no way to determine where the user will rematerialise, making the device a little dangerous...

The Griffon Gunship


The Griffon Gunship is a simple, high speed, multi-purpose gunship designed for rapid retaliation and scouting. The Griffon is armed with four light-Ap rockets and an Assault Cannon. The Griffon can also carry upto four passengers, and is remarkably quiet when hoverring and/or travelling at slow speed. It is powered by two Aero-Force Turbine Thrusters, allowing for speed and agility, though the engines are vulnerable to fire, and the hull lacks armour.
1 Armour Penetration 2 Vulcan rounds are exploding bullets, not aliens from Star Trek

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A692589

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more