A Conversation for The Think Tank

Here's my first invention...

Post 1

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Ok - here's my first one - and I think it's a real doozie! smiley - biggrin its an:

Neuron-Osmosis-Whistling Pez dispenser

(NOW Pez)

The basis of this invention is thus: You never have a Pez dispenser around when you are craving Pez's. And you never buy a Pez dispenser when you see one at the store because you think it's a waste of money when all you want it for is those little candies. So I invented the NOW Pez.

The NOW Pez has a sensor that is wired directly into the "Pez craving" center of your brain. Whenever your tastebuds send a signal to your brain that you crave a Pez - the NOW Pez automatically appears within a 2-foot radius from your body. The NOW Pez emotes a subtle yet shrill whistle, along with a blinking light when it appears, so that you may be able to trace it's location whether the lights are on or off. The NOW Pez gathers the ingredients to make Pez candies from the environment using my new "Osmosis Creation" technique (secret process - can't go into it here!). Thus the NOW Pez never runs out of candy, and it creates whatever flavor you are craving at that time. Once your Pez craving has been satisfied it disappears into the "Pez Dimension" until contacted by your brain implant sensor again. For those people who suffer from subconscious Pez cravings and think that this won't work for them...Never Fear! I am currently designing a module that fits on the side of the NOW Pez that will actually allow your brain to think you have a tasty Pez candy in your mouth when one isn't actually there (in case you get the cravings in your sleep - we don't want you to choke on a candy while you're sleeping!)

Other inventions using this same technology to follow:

the NOW Beer dispenser
the NOW Pizza dispenser

I humbly submit this invention to you for review.

Sincerely,
Michele


Here's my first invention...

Post 2

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Hmmm... NOW Pez... I don't know, it doesn't sound that useful, although I could really do with a...
smiley - bleep
Huh? A NOT Pez! That IS useful!
*FANFARE*
I hearby grant Michele a Bronze Railgun Award smiley - star ! Congratulations! smiley - ok


Here's my first invention...

Post 3

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

There! I've just put the NOW Pez into the Think Tank for all to enjoy! Well done! smiley - ok


Here's my first invention...

Post 4

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Thanks Wargamer! smiley - ok (however I do think it should have ranked higher than the Holy Tail religion by Batty! I mean, COME ON, anyone who hallucinates and has a few bucks and a good television presence can start a new religion!) smiley - cross Oh well, I'll just have to try harder with the next invention!


Here's my first invention...

Post 5

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Maybe it's because I haven't seem much Pez around... Put you have to remember that Batty's religion has actually claimed a few people (it even came close to claiming me!). If you could make the NOW Beer work (or NOW curry would be nice), then maybe you'll get a better award. Have a go!


Key: Complain about this post