A Conversation for The Think Tank

A very cool invention

Post 1

Researcher 197334

I hadve come up with a (from my perspective) very cool invention. it is a suit I'm gonna call "the blobsuit" It is a skin-tight suit that can change the shape of your body just by your thoughts. This process is not painful and it seems asthough it changes your whole genetic structure. You could imagine yourself as a giant dragon or as a tiny little blob of bacteria. And you'd become one. This process is perfectly safe, and very easy to use. This suit uses nanobiological surcuits that send messages to each and every cell in your body to change the DNA strands information. Don't worry, although it is permanent, all you need to do is think of being you, because the suit keeps track of your original structure. just think of being you. My favorite use is being something between a fish, a dragon, and a person.


A very cool invention

Post 2

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Hey, nice idea! I've tried that stuff before, but there have been setbacks (I've got thirty staff spending the rest of their lives in a fish pond...). The Factory Floor apreciates your creation, a Bronze Railgun Award has been granted to you, and your creation may warrant further commendation pending full evaluation. Congratulations! smiley - ok


A very cool invention

Post 3

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Oh, and I've just remembered; you need to create a home page before you can recieve the Guide ML code for the Railgun Smiley.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more