The Alabaster Fan Club

39 Conversations


This page is easily readable in alabaster. Goo people will have some difficulties, but if your heart is pure, you will prevail.

It's finally here! A fan club for all of us who prefer Alabaster over Goo.

You don't need to be an Alabaster fanatic to join, you just can't be a goo freak like so many people are.

Our Motto


Goo - It just looks like poo.

Something to do to annoy goo people


Set a FONT COLOR="000066" tag over your whole space. This is the exact color of the goo, so they will not be able to read it. It is still a nice dark colour as well, making it just as nice as standard black text. Alternately, use "000099" as the color, which is still a nice shade of blue and easy to read with alabaster, and is not impossible to read in goo.

Our Badge

Thanks to Marjin. Feel free to post the badge on your intro page. The code is in a conversation below.

smiley - ok ALABASTER
Pure Classic Beauty
smiley - smiley

Another Badge

This one is thanks to Marjin. Use it if you don't like the one above.

ALABASTER - goo down the loo

And this one is thanks to feadah. It's no longer our official badge, but we're keeping it around for sentimental value.

It just looks like Poo in
   Classic Goo   

Yet Another Badge

This one was made by Eggy.
smiley - okALABASTER

Because goo just wont do
smiley - smiley

A Tribute to Alabaster


By spimcoot

I for one, and probably only

(and I realise this position may leave me lonely)

amquitefondofalabaster, (phew, there, said it)

and not convinced it's a design disaster; while there may not be much to it's credit

still, classic goo doesn't seem much better -

it may be bluer, perhaps it's wetter,

but really, honestly, though alabaster you claim to despise,

don't you find that goo just gets in your eyes?

The proud members

Vidmaster
spimcoot
feadah
Iron Griffin
Fred Smith
DoctorGonzo
Marjin
PurpleMoose
Lizzy
threesecondmemory
Iago the Horrible
JEllenJ42
Angel of Hatred
Leeneh
deackie
7rob7
Rocket Man
6.48etc
Wargamer
Lor
Kaz
Captain A.J. Rimmer
Eggy
xyroth
Seadog
Terran
RYU
Stealth Kam
asbenjamin
Gangorlas the white
Go Stick Your Head in a Pig
Gimbob

Our sworn nemesis: Ex Libris Draconium (Boo, hiss)


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A654374

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more