What the Dinosaur (XI)

1 Conversation

THE STORY SO FAR


The town of Sandown, Isle of Wight is not only famed for its beach but is located at one end of a stretch of coastline that in 2013 the Natural History Museum called the UK's 'Dinosaur Capital'. Back ten pages ago, this story saw how a predatory Neovenator dinosaur was inadvertently resurrected by a research assistant at the local dinosaur museum, who has contacted the police.Episode XI of a 20-part adventureWas that it? The official police response - a constable on a cycle? If he fell off is it a case of a copper coming a cropper? Is the reason that this scene features a policeman rather than a policewoman because WPCs wear ridiculous hats? Do the police have dinosaur-sized handcuffs? Will they take down everything the dinosaur says in evidence, and how many Rs are there in 'Roooaaarrrggghhhhh!!!'? In prehistoric times, was law and order maintained by triceracops? Have you noticed that Bluebottle got a new pen before drawing this page? Is there anyone on the Isle of Wight who doesn't feel that the designers of the new Floating Bridge deserve to have a limb or two nibbled off? To learn more about Bluebottle's pen collection, and maybe even find out what happens next, tune in to the next episode of What the Dinosaur!
What the Dinosaur
I - II - III -
IV - V
VI - VII - VIII - IX - X
XI - XII - XIII - XIV - XV
XVI - XVII - XVIII - XIX - XX
A reader of the h2g2  <br/>
Post
The Bluebottle Archive

Bluebottle

09.09.19 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87947563

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more