What the Dinosaur (X)

1 Conversation

THE STORY SO FAR


A dinosaur has been resurrected in the town of Sandown, Isle of Wight. While so far it has eaten a scone and walked along the beach, the deranged Doctor Beeching has phoned the authorities who will surely zoom in and attack the dinosaur any second now!
That's any second now...

Maybe now...?Episode IX of a 20-part adventure

At the time this was written all the events depicted could be enjoyed in Sandown.

  • When this was written you were able to go trampolining at Isle Jump, however in June 2019 sadly it
    closed. There are still beachside trampolines near Eastern Gardens.
  • You can go surfing at Wight Waters, or just bring your
    own surfboard.
  • 10-Pin Bowling can be enjoyed on Sandown
    Pier
    . If you are a pensioner, there is a Bowling Green.
  • You can always enjoy the beach1.
Enjoy a holiday in Sandown! Simply write an entry for the Post about where you would take a dinosaur if it came to visit your home town - or a Visitors' Guide to your Home Town for Peer Review - and you could head off to Sandown for the holiday of a lifetime!2!
What the Dinosaur
I - II - III -
IV - V
VI - VII - VIII - IX - X
XI - XII - XIII - XIV - XV
XVI - XVII - XVIII - XIX - XX
A reader of the h2g2  <br/>
Post
The Bluebottle Archive

Bluebottle

02.09.19 Front Page

Back Issue Page

1Prolonged sandcastle building at the bit of beach near Eastern Gardens can curiously stain skin yellow for short periods, but this washes off and has no long-term effects. The rest of Sandown Bay does not.2This is a suggestion, not a competition - you
must book and pay for transport and accommodation to Sandown, Isle of Wight yourself. We never said that there was a prize on offer, merely that you can enjoy a holiday in Sandown and you could head there after writing something for h2g2. And you can - we're not stopping you!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87946681

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more