A Conversation for Red Dwarf

The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3021

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

*makes an oragami laser and starts pretending to fire it at Thamian*


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3022

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3023

[...]

It's clearly obvious what we need to do.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3024

Commander Thanaris Thamian Meridian

If you say that we should run then I will personally apply a plasma torch to your entire wardrobe.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3025

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

He means it too *keeps firing paper laser at thamian making quiet sound affects*


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3026

Khamsin

haven't we even got an army of killer robots?


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3027

Commander Thanaris Thamian Meridian

No. We've got me, the commander, and who ever else has weaponry skill.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3028

Khamsin

oh I have weaponry skill if anyone gets me out of these hamd and leg cuffs the Doctor put me in *falls over*


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3029

[...]

*looks to Ace*


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3030

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

I'm actually quite a good shot, cowards need to know this sort of thing


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3031

[...]

I know how to pack a bazookoid without getting my suit greasy.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3032

Commander Thanaris Thamian Meridian

Does that mean that you stand a decent chance of hitting the enemy rather than the rest of us?


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3033

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

We have to hit they enemy????












Ofcourse I can dimwit


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3034

Commander Thanaris Thamian Meridian

I wasn't talking to you, you nitwitted berk of a mindless, egotistic ninny.

Cat was the last one to speak and due to his nature of being vain and self-centered he is someone who I would not have expected to spend much time in combat or any other situation wherein a bazookoid would be in use.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3035

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

Well I apologise for being in the near vicinity and assuming it was a general question to all of us!


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3036

Commander Thanaris Thamian Meridian

I was specifically looking in Cat's direction!


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3037

Ace Rimmer [pretending]


Please fellas, let's stop this bickering, we got ourselves up in one jelly-buttered situation and I'm all out of marmelade. We need to think of something before things get out of hand. And I have an idea!

*grabs a bazookoid*

We need a distraction to get close to them. Perhaps if we pretended to abide by their whishes and give them whatever it is they want. From what little I know of GELF language it would seem Spacecadet was right,t hey want Thamian.

*turns to face thamian*

Well old tea-biscuit? You feel up to the task? Ready to endanger yourself for the sake of the crew? Ready to make the ultimate sacrifice? And I don't mean death...


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3038

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

I completely agree than thamian should go. Not biased, its just the right thing to do ( smiley - evilgrin )


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3039

Commander Thanaris Thamian Meridian

What sacrifice would this be? And I doubt it, but it might facilitate my earlier plan.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 3040

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

The sacrifice is, if we don't succeed in stopping the GELFs, you have to live out the rest of your life making love to a thing hairier than the entire Russian navy. And about twice as rough.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more