Welcome to the Personal Space of Researcher [...]
This is the Personal Space of Researcher [...]. Unfortunately [...] doesn't seem to have found the time to write anything by way of an introduction yet, but hopefully that will soon change. By the way, if you've become a member but haven't yet written an Introduction to your Personal Space, then this is what your Space looks like to visitors (and, in the same way that you can't leave a message here for this Researcher, others won't be able to leave messages for you on your Space). You can change this by clicking on the 'My Space' button, going to your Space, clicking on the 'Edit Page' button, and entering your own Introduction - it's highly recommended!
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Your entry has been submitted to 'Flea Market'||Oct 21, 2013|
|Flibble...||Mar 28, 2007|
|Oh HPB, HPB...||Aug 23, 2006|
|'Sorry, I joined a hitchhikers site...'||Aug 5, 2006|
|Hooray!||Jun 8, 2006|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Apologies for the absence||No Posting||3 Weeks Ago|
|Day, umm ... One||No Posting||Dec 7, 2018|
|All in a long days work||No Posting||Jul 15, 2018|
|The Episode 3 speculation thread (well someone had to start it.)||Jan 1, 2003||Mar 25, 2018|
|In the dark of night||No Posting||Feb 14, 2018|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- 'Discworld Noir' - the Game
- 'Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey' - the film
- Dragonball Z - The Anime TV Hit
- Discworld II - Missing Presumed...!?
- 'Lost in La Mancha' - the Ultimate Disaster Movie
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Ace Rimmer [pretending]
- Bob (aka Skutter 1) - Back from his hols and ready for SMEG
- Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!
- ex Brigadeer, now Tealady Werekitty aka Tobru De'ran; ex sith extraordinaire, well poked veggie fascist and Goo Goose
- Ancha Theri (Jedi Master)
- Apollyon - Grammar Fascist
- Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?
- Cornish Hawk
This user has no Bookmarks