A Conversation for Red Dwarf

The main hangar.

Post 1

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

This is were the Starbug transport vessels are parked when not out on exploring mission.
Right now, Starbug 1 is ready for launch, security code: A1019053


The main hangar.

Post 2

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

*makes sure the starbugs are clean*
Check!
*check his report book*


The main hangar.

Post 3

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Blue midget is ready for launch, security code: A1019936


The main hangar.

Post 4

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

*draging himself out of waste shaft, Colonel wanders over to Blue Midget muttering profanities, enters the craft's security code of A1019936 and proceed's to get in and launch* smiley - rocket *The Midget flies to just above the bridge. It lands. The Colonel (in military-grade armored space-suit) gets out removes laser cutter/welder and begins to work intently on the two hulls* *(six hours later) The Colonel drifts back and, pleased with his handiwork, gets back into the Midget. After removing his helmet and gloves, sits down and types something on the screen.....*


The main hangar.

Post 5

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

*stands in doorway with bazookoind*
FREEZE COLONEL!


The main hangar.

Post 6

Lou, (Listy) Not around too much, don't be offended if I don't reply.. I'LL TRY!

IVE GOT CURLING TONGS AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM


The main hangar.

Post 7

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

*loads bazookoid*


The main hangar.

Post 8

Lou, (Listy) Not around too much, don't be offended if I don't reply.. I'LL TRY!

*brandishes tongs*


The main hangar.

Post 9

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

*enters code A1019053 *
Lou, Mort, anyone but colonel get in!


The main hangar.

Post 10

Lou, (Listy) Not around too much, don't be offended if I don't reply.. I'LL TRY!

*gets in*

Come on guys!


The main hangar.

Post 11

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F120682?thread=265910&post=3282451#p3282451 go!


The main hangar.

Post 12

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

I AM IN THE BLUE MIDGET ON TOP OF THE BRIDGE. I'VE SPLICED CABLE AND LIFE SUPPORT THROUGH THE TWO HULLS. AND APART FROM RIMMER'S HEX-VISION, WHICH INCIDENTALY DOESN'T WORK OUTSIDE THE SHIP, YOU HAVE NOTHING WHICH CAN SHOOT ME AND GET THROUGH MY ARMORED SUIT, WHERE AS I HAVE A LASER CANNON BUILT-IN TO MY SUIT! SO HA!


The main hangar.

Post 13

Lou, (Listy) Not around too much, don't be offended if I don't reply.. I'LL TRY!

And now youre dead. So double ha.


The main hangar.

Post 14

Bob (aka Skutter 1) - Back from his hols and ready for SMEG

*Scutter 1 (mod) enters*

*No-one notices*

*He goes to the airlock, tranfers to the outside and makes his way to where Blue Midget is attached to the hull.*

*A small panel opens in the right side of his casing and he extracts a very small can containing nanobots programmed to eat spacesuit armour (which they can sense at a distance of 250 yards in any conditions) then release a powerful sleep inducing gas before rendering themsleves totally harmless.*

*The nanobots are introduced into Blue Midget via the engine exhaust and quickly make their way to the cabin where they do there work, leaving the mad Colonel comatose and vulnerable for the next 12 hours.*

*Scutter 1 (mod) then disconnects all the gubbins that the Colonel has done, reseals the pressure hull and restores life support to the bridge.*

*Scutter 1 (mod) returns to the hangar and goes about his business, pausing only to bow politely to Listerette and whip off a smart salute to Mr Rimmer.*


The main hangar.

Post 15

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

*Sane Colonel walks into hanger, suits up, and waits for the rest to catch up*


The main hangar.

Post 16

Lou, (Listy) Not around too much, don't be offended if I don't reply.. I'LL TRY!

*Listerette arrives*

I thought I told you to stay there?

smiley - grr


The main hangar.

Post 17

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

Sorry, Ma'am. *Sane Colonel turns round and exits main hanger while removing helmet*


The main hangar.

Post 18

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

*Onboard Blue midget, Insane Colonel wakes up* Aaarrrghhh. *he looks down at body* Where has my narfing suit gone? Oh,smiley - bleep! *he types some thing on the console*


The main hangar.

Post 19

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

*Insane Colonel finishes typing and falls back to the floor* Why am I so smiley - bleeping weak.


The main hangar.

Post 20

Bob (aka Skutter 1) - Back from his hols and ready for SMEG

*Scutter 1 (mod) enters*

*No-one notices*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more