Stranger Than Fiction
This is where you can find Edited Entries on the above Category
- Transylvanian Abroad: Domjen, Franklin, and the Travelling Electrical Show
- Believe It or Not, Mr Ripley: Norbert Pearlroth Spent 52 Years in the Library
- Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft - Bender and the Men In Black
- Fate, Faith, and Phrenology: Fanny Crosby Meets George Combe
- Ghostwriters at Work: Patience Worth, Mark Twain, and Ouija Board Novels
- Man v Cactus: The Saga of David M Grundman
- Mary Toft - The Woman Who Gave Birth to Rabbits
- Overtoun House, Dumbarton, Scotland: Dog Suicide Bridge?
- Perigee-syzygy Moon, or, 'Supermoon'
- Renaissance Aliens: Fazio Cardano's 1491 Close Encounter
- Spying Isn't All It's Cracked Up to Be: The Case of George Dasch
- Great Disappointment of 1844: Millerites and Fake News
- Green-skinned Children of Woolpit - a Medieval Mystery
- Mystery of the Egyptian Pharaoh at Niagara Falls
- Unusual Life and Mysterious Death of Edgar Allan Poe
- Voyagers, the Golden Record, the Pale Blue Dot and how Tricky Dicky Trumped Thomas Jefferson
- Zetans: the UFO Legend and Betty Hill's Star Map
A to Z
Search the alphabetical index of Edited Entries:
0-9 = Edited Entries that do not begin with a letter
Infinite Improbability Drive
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."