A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9821

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Sorry, what?

Post 9822

Researcher 815350

Yeah, what she said!

If you mean just because one has a penis, one should not use it. Who has one, and who as been using it? Where, when, and why was it not correctly reported to the proper authority?

I'm sticking with what I said, one night stands are not for everybody. It's better to wait. Trust me rushing don't work for everybody. And finding yourself in a state of undress with some woman you met just three hours prior can be a little daunting. Even more so when it's been so long (stop sniggering at the back).

smiley - popcorn

Interesting though, I seem to give the impression of a person that 'get's plenty'. She was not the first to pass comment, didn't stop me thinking I need a pair of scissors if I'm ever to get the hamster hammocks off. You could tell she has class, the pants matched and from M&S too. smiley - online2long

Post 9823

So, fluufy, how do you 'suddenly find yourself getting naked' with women? surely there's the period of time and action between meeting and nakedness in private/semi-private?

Post 9824

Researcher 815350

Be a man.

Post 9825

Researcher 815350

And, who says anything happened? smiley - snork

Think the idea of people at least getting to know each others stands. But in person, not on-line.

That said, one of the best times I has was within a very short time of meeting somebody, 10 minutes. It was lust at first sight on both sides. And the very worst after knowing somebody a while, routine, and mundane.

I don't think there is a rule to follow. Set your own standard, but be flexible. Like she said last night "I never expected this." Well nor I. When invited back I did say yes, and that is was to have a nosey at her house, how she lives, more about the picture of who I may be getting involved with.

I suppose she made her mind-up when we met anyway. I was in happy mood last night. It helps! She sent a text this morning and at this point I think it is probable we'll be going out again.

smiley - popcorn

On a unrelated to last night thing...

I was looking at a website, it list some things people like to do... One was diaplation, not a word I'd link with sex, looked it up and that covers Mr. Smooth as mentioned by 2legs a few days back.

There were a few terms I've never heard of, but was able to look them up. But '"A" Levels' what the heck does that mean? I've looked at a few 'adult' dictionaries, but huh?

Post 9826

Brown Eyed Girl

smiley - biggrin I'm getting reward sex for passing my driving test! smiley - biggrin

Have decided sex is incredibly fun. If you do it right, of course.

Post 9827

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - biggrin Hoh yus! smiley - evilgrin and sometimes very funny... when you do it wrong smiley - roflsmiley - biggrin

Post 9828

Researcher 815350

>>> reward sex for passing my driving test <<<

Now that is some driving school!

Post 9829

I'm mor crious as to why you're typing on here when you could be cashing in that reward!

Post 9830

Researcher 815350

I'm answering here, not to distact from 'greeting issue' in the other thread: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F19585?thread=4672922&skip=42 I've always wanted to just throw someone over a desk in greeting... Well I'm out of town this weekend, but call me on Monday. ;-) I've been thrown down on some stairs and given a seeing to in greeting, come to think of it... It was lots of fun and very much prearranged though! Do I know you from someplace?

Post 9831

1. I doubt my b/friend would be too happy...

2. Probably smiley - winkeye

Post 9832

cornflake queen

<>

Don't know, but in England they're exams 18 year-olds have to sit to qualify for university.

Post 9833

smiley - bigeyes two weeks.... and no post ... I guess you've all been 'busy' Nudge nudge wink wink smiley - winkeyesmiley - erm Whats happened since I last posted here... stuff... quite a lot of stuff... smiley - ermsmiley - run

Post 9834

Researcher 815350

Too busy out dogging to be on-line.

smiley - erm

Post 9835

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - laugh

Post 9836

Researcher 815350

Does anybody think internet dating is nothing more than people meeting for sex?

Post 9837

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I'm fairly sure the majority of it is just meeting people for sex, but there are a lot of people out there looking for something more.

I gather that there are plenty of sites that are quite open about their shag sorting purpose, which probably means the genuine dating sites are less cluttered with shag hunters than they once were, but I'm no expert in such matters.

Post 9838

Researcher 815350

Maybe some of us are meant to be single.

I know I'm fed-up with meeting women and being expected to have after the time it takes for a drink or two, all too often the are after unprotected/untested non-relationship sex.

The current one, we waited, as I put a stop to things that first night. But it's eating at me, she is nice, we do all the dating stuff, but in a year she slept with so many...

And it happens to be the same number "I did" in a year once. But then I did not care for any of 'em, so how can this be real?

Nah, intenet dating sites, filled with 'good women' that often keep a seperate profile on a sex site anyway, and if not just end-up f*cking the ones they date without any fuss about it one way or the other.

This woman said even if I don't want to carry on having sex she'd dtill want to be with me. But you can see she is just getting used to the 'sweetshop' of internet 'dating' after a few years of being a without a man in her life.

Only met one woman via the web that sex did not come into it, most like she just did not fancy me. And for all the courting that's been going on these past couple of months, I can't shake off the idea she should not be stuck with me, not when the sex is not right, it's bloody odd being with a woman that is so hard to get off, and I've still not done it; compare that with the ex, let's just say it was many, many times right from the first night and we usually cum together.

Does the sex have to be perfect? (Not everytime, but most of the time). I mean why would a qoman stay with a man that does not totally get her there?

Post 9839

Surely, sex is just but one aspect of the relationship? One of my best, and most tresured relationships I ever had was with a girl with whom I never had sex, in all our months of dating, for it was just great to be with her, but sex just didn't come into it smiley - ermsmiley - weird
As for the online dating thing, personally I'd say most are just looking for the 'NSA' sex, but that is probably more an opinion I've got as well, basically that is all I've ever used such sites for myself smiley - blush
smiley - erm Again, as regards the 'sex thing', it really is differnt thigns for differnt people... One of the people I'm seeing at the moemtn, who I really rather like and enjoy being with (and enjoy the sex with), after several months we've still never done penetritive sex; we're really likely to never do the penetration thing, as its soemthign we've talked about; Of course, we're a tadge* more adventurous in waht we are doing... But the sex is great none the less.... smiley - blushsmiley - erm HAving said which, sometimes a quick f..... is all one wants smiley - blushsmiley - runsmiley - handcuffs

Post 9840

Fluffy, I take it you've spoken to her about what she likes, asked her to show you what she likes etc?

Not all women respond to the same stimuli... I've had some men claim I'm hard work and other men who can barely touch me without something happening...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more