A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9861

nortirascal

I just know I'm going to get modded for this smiley - wah

Sticky seconds, Robyn?

Post 9862

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Only on eggy bread with bacon...

Post 9863

... you weren't offering more maple syrup, were you?

Post 9864

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

I was thinking - I would detest sticky stuff like syrup around my chops smiley - yuk

Post 9865

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

Reminds me of a joke (told to me by the Medical Officer at a place I once worked)

If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, how is it that they taste of.....smiley - runs off before I get modded

Post 9866

nortirascal

I wouldn't dare smiley - rofl Not that smiley - brave or smiley - silly. Zombie Dog has divs - RESPECT.

Interestingly, being something of a connoisseur I like to thinksmiley - blush,
taste does vary with what is ingested up top. One presumes the reciprocal applies. Which brings us neatly back on topicsmiley - ok

Post 9867

Researcher 815350

You are what you eat?

Post 9868

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Beware a chap that's been eating olives.

Post 9869

Researcher 815350

Popyeye don't like it?

Post 9870

smiley - rofl

I dont personally like mixing food and sex anyway, but yes, men should eat pleasant tasting things. Garlic, olives, too much processed rubbish? UGH! Bananas and stuff please!

Post 9871

nortirascal

I will endeavour to remember that, tahnk you, should the opportunity arise smiley - winkeye. Arise smiley - laugh geddit, smiley - groan oh well, off to the monastery for me, unless I go blind first, my Mum said sosmiley - erm

Post 9872

Researcher 815350

Before a date, have a curry, and if she still goes for it, well at least you know you never have to see her again; so be DIRTY! smiley - silly

Post 9873

zendevil

Oy; You lot: I am back!

I want some practical advice from male members please. Just got to know an extremely nice willy-owner. He's circumcised & i have previously had little experience of this. Most "men of skin" seem to prefer BJ stuff to be pretty forcible; i realise circs mustbe much more sensitive...or are they? We can talk quite easily about such issues(!!!)together, but i'd really like to know from the guy's point of view,in general, so to squeak. He said the Bj was wonderful but next day he was in pain "i think it's your teeth?".... well; i can't do anything about my teeth, dentists are expensive, but i can adjust my technique, so can we maybe discuss what "non skin" guys like on here without breaking House Rules?

zdt

Post 9874

Researcher 815350

>>> "practical advice from male members please" <<<

That ticked me, and that could be a tip (so to squeak).

Teeth, yes, you soon know just how sharp teeth can be. But you kind of build up a code, a squeeze of something of hers, like her arm, to warn to ease the pressure should she be going that way.

Current girlfriend, she is fantastic at it. And she does not go for a 'set formula', she try’s different things. The best thing is she just does it, no looking for approval all the time.

Post 9875

I've found uncut men to be generally more sensitive as they are 'sheathed' which means they dont get the same desensitisation (i.e. rubbing against pants etc. in a general, daily sort of way). That is only a tendency though, I have found no hard and fast rule works on any two men... In fact one loved the feel of teeth rubbing and scraping whereas another could barely stand tongue contact... And both were uncut... most are somewhere in the middle I think?

Post 9876

Tumsup

I don't know if you could ever answer this question. Is there any man who has had experience both cut and uncut? Everyone has different subjective feelings and those can change with circumstances. Think about clitorises; some like 'em sucked on and some can't stand to be touched directly, it's too intense.

Every time you make love, do it like it's the first date. Go slow, try this and that and watch for the reaction.smiley - smiley

Post 9877

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Just cause us rough tough strong hunter gatherer men give out that general air of being strong and wihtout any emotions or feelings whatsoever, doesn't necessarily mean that is the case smiley - winkeyesmiley - rofl I think its also something that alters with time, just from day to day, I guess probably controlled to a large degree by what hormones are doing and such like, so one day its 'use ya teeth, more teeth, more teeth', and the next day its 'Aaagghh!' just when its a tongue smiley - blush A bit I guess as with women and the sensativity of nipples/breast/clitoris etc., whcih I think is in that case to do with where one is in the monthly cycle, so again hormone related smiley - erm oh, and willies! smiley - run

Post 9878

zendevil

Yep, thats more or less the conclusion we came to, anyway, the first time is "always" difficult, it's sorta "breaking the ice" & finding out what someone else likes. I'm just glad we can talk honestly about such things (both directly with him & on here for the more "general opinion"!)smiley - ta all!

zdt

Post 9879

*Princess*of*Hearts*

smiley - blush I can talk open with my hubs about what he loves and dislikes in the besdroom department we are very happy in that waysmiley - somersault

Post 9880

Researcher 815350

A small child gets 'lost' in a large supermaret...

So the child ask a member of staff for help, who in turn ask about the mum: "What's she like?"

The child replies: "Big dick's and Vodka."

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more