A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 10381

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I've a box with some in upstairs smiley - blushsmiley - runsmiley - handcuffs

Post 10382

Joyika

You must go on antiques roadshow + get it valued- he hesmiley - winkeye

Post 10383

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I'm not sure that 2legs' antique peni are strictly antiques in a valuables sense and perhaps have just a little more personal value rather than commercial or artistic...

Post 10384

They're.... not very* old... and they're... not antiques... they don't, I believe, have a very high re-sale value once they've been... err smiley - blush used smiley - run

Post 10385

Joyika

Yes- but they are probably quite valuable- Maybe the Uffizi Gallery in Florence would like them back- or they could be used for other uses!!smiley - cool

Post 10386

Alfster

A few days off its 6th Anniversary and over 10,000 posts, I think we can finally answer the question: 'what do women think of penises?'

They are clearly obsessed by them (we know 2legs is so no need for a thread 'My penis and I - what does 2legs think of penises?')

'My penis and I - what does 2legs think of penises?')

Post 10387

I dunno... I kinda like that thread title... but far be it from me to start it myself smiley - evilgrinsmiley - angel I thought I was particularly stand-off-ish about giving a clear, unambiguous answer to the question... The jury is still out I feel smiley - whistlesmiley - droolsmiley - angelsmiley - handbag

Post 10388

airscotia-back by popular demand

I was impressed with one of the early replies from a woman who said she found them very useful as doorstops.

I wonder if we have missed some uses in our eagerness to use them for their primary purpose?

Post 10389

Wasn't me! smiley - angelsmiley - bigeyes *trys peaking round the edges of the hidden post* smiley - dohsmiley - grovel

Post 10390

Joyika

Is their primary purpose for urination or for making babies? I know what I thinksmiley - biggrin

Post 10391

Or, indeed, for some other* purpose smiley - whistlesmiley - drool mmmm... reminds me, oughta give my friend a call see if he's popping round this afternoon so we can... well... you know... smiley - blushsmiley - run

Post 10392

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

I have a new foreskin, after years of being without one, it's much better than being naked?

any thought any one smiley - smiley

Post 10393

airscotia-back by popular demand

........handy as a storage area for loose change and such too smiley - ok

Post 10394

Alfster

I think you'll find kangaroo scrotums are the best genitalia based change receptacles, testicles, wallet and watch.

http://www.australiagift.com/sale/scrotum_1.htm

Removed

Post 10395

U14993147

This post has been removed.

Post 10396

Maria

thereĀ“s a clear climax change.
we are doomed.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/sep/28/sex-uncovered-2014-survey-british?CMP=fb_gu

Post 10397

smiley - bigeyessmiley - huhsmiley - erm what a load of... smiley - snorksmiley - whistle I had to re-read the title of that many times.... Before my head would allow me, to fully believe, the number, alluded to, was being applied to the time period being applied too.... had it said 'day', instead of 'week, it might have taken less reads though before I finally believed what I was seeing/reading smiley - bigeyessmiley - erm but... for the most part... sex is free.... it ain't being rationed that I've noticed smiley - blush and.... well... nah... I don't belive it smiley - tongueout can't be true... smiley - ermsmiley - blush I start getting all edgy and wrestless if more than a few hours pass... smiley - snorksmiley - run

Post 10398

and I just had to steal the link to teh article... so I could tweet it smiley - snorksmiley - blush

Post 10399

smiley - wowsmiley - biggrin well. had a few interesting peni experiences of late. err. sadly. all involving various misfortunes of my own, as it were smiley - laugh Hmm.

Is finding one's own infertility and imputence amusing the correct response? smiley - laugh
though, thanks to a massive testosterone injection, a few days ago, I've only the former of those malases left. smiley - biggrin which is nice smiley - laugh now.... if only the docs leave me alone long enough for me to restore my energy levels I might be able to rediscover what the function of my re-discovered appendage is... I've kinda forgotten smiley - runsmiley - handcuffs

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more