A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

Beer and .

Post 741

Baron Grim

Cyanide?!! smiley - erm I musta grabbed the wrong vial. I thought I had iocain powder. Well either way, I figure you've built up a resistance to most of the known poisons from hanging around here.

Beer and .

Post 742

dasilva

*pours and extra bromide with his tea*

Beer and .

Post 743

Baron Grim

This ocelot is NOT uppity. I'm kinda surprised he came back actually... I think the other ocelots in the forest must have teased him for letting himself be caught and used for a parrot bat in the first place.

Beer and .

Post 744

dasilva

That would sure make me uppity smiley - winkeye

Beer and .

Post 745

Just Another Number

*pops head round corner of port-hole carelessly left open between the Blood of the Zaphodistas and the Canteen of Cantankerousness (experiencing internal technical difficulties remembering the name of this location due to parallel phase anomolies caused by excessive subether teleportation affectiving cognitive acuity)*

Uhh... Count. Mind if I join you in a drop of that 21 year-old Highland Park? Not familiar with that one, I do like the twelve though... I'm a man of simple tastes! smiley - cheers

Beer and .

Post 746

dasilva

I'm just a simple man...

Beer and .

Post 747

Baron Grim

*Pours a wee dram for J.A.N. and doesn't even poison it. Can't bring myself to use such good scotch for eve-eel.*

*Removes Pirate hat smiley - pirate and dons SPECTRE outfit . Sits back down and begins picking parrot feathers from Ocelot's fur.*

Ok... what form of Eve-Eel shall we perform next, kitty?

BTW... When's that evilsmiley going to get here?

*The ocelot doesn't answer*

Beer and .

Post 748

shark8me4tea

*runs into room, grabbs flame thrower and spontaneously combusts to the good of the general populace*

would you like fries with that?

Beer and .

Post 749

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

*sigh* Rank amatuers. Mystrunner... Legion... Clive... we may have to have an e-vil training camp where we can haze... smiley - erm train all these newbies who think they're all bad.

*sneaks over to lounging Legion in his deck chair, blocks his sun, and "accidentally" drizzles raw meat juices all over him as she "accidentally" releases the hounds*

Beer and .

Post 750

Baron Grim

*Tosses the cat into the middle of the room*
Yells "RELEASE THE OCELOTS!"
(the earlier thought must have been the result of a time wave.)

Beer and .

Post 751

*takes out bazooka and aims for ocelots*

Nothing personal, Zero... I just can't stand any living animal that I don't directly control.

Beer and .

Post 752

Baron Grim

Well, by all means, train it if you can... I just kept it around to use as a weopon for awhile and then it jumped in my lap.

Beer and .

Post 753

That'll teach you ... eh?smiley - bubbly

Beer and .

Post 754

Mr Inertia - Now new, improved and mostly human!

I'd better not have missed anything!
(Just getting into the spirit of things you understand!)
smiley - biggrin

Beer and . and

Post 755

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

"COOEEEE! Avon calling!"

*silence from shock of assembled (watered-down-evil) crowd only broken by clicking and pinging of many weapon-readying type noises....*

Beer and . and

Post 756

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

*a worried "gulp" is heard from the parrot on the Avon lady's shoulder when it spies the rather peculiar looking parrot feathered ocelot...*

Beer and . and

Post 757

*Avon lady and parrot get plastered all over nice oak panelling from barrage of gun/arrow/poison/light-sabre/bazooka/elephant-gun/epee/baseball-bat-with-nail/ocelot fire....*

*Queeg steps out from behind Avon lady (albeit with some squelchy noises) "..knew she'd come in handy one day..." free to wander over to mini-bar and fix oneself a smiley - stiffdrink as all weapons have been spent..... saunters over to table and pulls up 60s egg shaped chair.... oh so cool-ly sips drink while casually trying to look comfortable sitting in that stooped over sort of way.....*

Good evening, evil ones..... Mr Legion... one would appreciate it if you kept your hands away from those shiny red buttons....... you may find me useful.... I have a ready supply of Avon ladies stashed in this surprisingly small Mary Poppins style carrybag.....

Now, I understand zat zis is zee voom vere ve vork ze downvall of smiley - bleepday...........

smiley - monster

Beer and . and

Post 758

*Avon lady and parrot get plastered all over nice oak panelling from barrage of gun/arrow/poison/light-sabre/bazooka/elephant-gun/epee/baseball-bat-with-nail/ocelot fire....*

*Queeg steps out from behind Avon lady (albeit with some squelchy noises) "..knew she'd come in handy one day..." free to wander over to mini-bar and fix oneself a smiley - stiffdrink as all weapons have been spent..... saunters over to table and pulls up 60s egg shaped chair.... oh so cool-ly sips drink while casually trying to look comfortable sitting in that stooped over sort of way.....*

Good evening, evil ones..... Mr Legion... one would appreciate it if you kept your hands away from those shiny red buttons....... you may find me useful.... I have a ready supply of Avon ladies stashed in this surprisingly small Mary Poppins style carrybag.....

Now, I understand zat zis is zee voom vere ve vork ze downvall of smiley - bleepday...........

smiley - monster

Beer and . and

Post 759

pants... oops... ahem

still, double the drink and double the carnage! mmhhmmhmmmhmmhaaaah... mmmhhHMMHMMHMMHAAAAAAA....... MWUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - monster

Beer and . and

Post 760

Baron Grim

Here kittykittykitty... Time to play Parrot ball!

*MMRREEERRR FSSST WHHRRIIRRR >>SQUAWWWKKK!!!<< ... SPLUTT!!!* smiley - catsmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more