A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

Beer and .

Post 721

Mystrunner

AAARRRG! PUNS!

*Slams head repeatedly into wall in the hopes of rendering himself unconcious.*


Beer and .

Post 722

Skullock

*throws smiley - stiffdrink on Mystrunner*

Get ahold of your self!


Beer and .

Post 723

Mystrunner

*Downs smiley - stiffdrink quickly, and sighs.*

Thanks. Needed that.


Beer and .

Post 724

Archibald (Harry) Tuttle considered a radical HVAC technician, Zaphodista, Descent3 pilot

smiley - pirate Well I don't actually need smiley - stiffdrink myself but I'll have another anyway. smiley - cheers
Fortunately I don't accessorize with parrots and wooden legs so the ocelot doesn't worry me. I stick to the tried and true velvet coats with huge lapels, hook and eyepatches. smiley - winkeye


Beer and .

Post 725

Mr Inertia - Now new, improved and mostly human!

Just be careful when/where you scratch!
smiley - winkeye


Beer and .

Post 726

Baron Grim

*Walks over to minibar to mix that smiley - stiffdrink for YS*

The cat scuttled off a little while ago. I released the Ocelot [~"Release the Ocelots???"~] when it became apparent that the Zaphodistas are just too un-eevil, too nice,...too good for their own good. We go through all the trouble of getting up a good raiding party, steal ALL their booze, even go to the point of hurling a MUZAK grenade at them and what do they do? They just restock and let us keep the loot.
Buncha Goody-two-shoes!
smiley - grrsmiley - tongueout


Beer and .

Post 727

Mr Inertia - Now new, improved and mostly human!

Well that's OK
We can just raid them again!


Beer and .

Post 728

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

*drinking the *

Hey Yank, that poison you put in made this lychee flavoured... smiley - tongueout

It's not what I'm used to, but it's definately interesting.


Beer and .

Post 729

Mr Inertia - Now new, improved and mostly human!

I think I'll pass then, I don't like lychee!
Can I just have a plain smiley - ale
On second thoughts.....


GIVE ME A PLAIN smiley - ale!!!


Beer and .

Post 730

Captain Zog, Thingite Ambassador to the little people, back from his wanderings at last

No more raiding the Zaphodistas, the next time it happens i will personally smiley - spork each and every person till, till they've had enough then dice them and get all the bits and stamp on them smiley - grr

smiley - biggrin seriously guys you just need to think bigger for evil schemes than raiding a permanentaly replenishing stash of free smiley - ale


Beer and .

Post 731

Mr Inertia - Now new, improved and mostly human!

It's practice - we need to make sure we get it right before we hit harder targets!


Beer and .

Post 732

Apollyon - Grammar Fascist

*Crashes through skylight like Angel. Is wearing cool, moody, magick, surprisingly light, comfortable, and manouverable Samurai armour. Takes out katana and wakizashi (the two types of samurai sword, each of which has over 1million layers), takes incredibly bloody, violent, and gory revenge on Mr. Legion for that sheep incident, then bloodies up everyone else fo a bit of exercise, before making an Antarctica (liquid nitrogen and dry ice) at the minibar and sitting comfrotably in retro chair.*

Hmm, don't seem to have missed much. Right, here are my e-vil plans for today:
1) We become a bunch of spam merchants.
2) We take over cigarette companies and put loads into every single one, making everyone who lights up get a faceful of BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This would also cleanse the world of cigarette smoke, making it much more pleasant for us and giving all smokers withdrawl symptoms.

By the way newbies, just ignore JJ *takes defensive stance* she puts down every new male member, but the rest of us arre glad of new faces and more evil.


Beer and .

Post 733

Mystrunner

*Watches the newcomer slice at the illusions from his chair.*

Riight.


Beer and .

Post 734

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

*blinks*

*to anyone who's listening*

May I kill him, /please/?


Beer and .

Post 735

Mystrunner

I'm fine with that. He tried to kill me.

I should only repay the jesture in full...

*Fingers the edge of a katana.*


Beer and .

Post 736

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

*wins at Myst, reaching behind her to unsheath her twin elvish rapier blades*

Shall we then?


Beer and .

Post 737

Baron Grim

*Mixes himself a fresh(ly poisoned)smiley - stiffdrink and reclines back in retro eggchair to enjoy the carnage. The ocelot wanders back in and hops into Count Zero's lap. CZ then begins to pet him in a way that only members of S*P*E*C*T*R*E seem to do.*


Beer and .

Post 738

dasilva

*sups @ his Coconut & Pineapple smiley - empty and watches with interest*


Beer and .

Post 739

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

smiley - evilgrin Now, now... anyone who tries to kill Mysty must go down... plus I haven't seen a good fight in days... smiley - popcorn anyone?

smiley - stiffdrink... hmm, lychee, huh? I don't even know what that is. Hmm.
I'm immune to cynide, dear... nice try though, Zero... I may like you more than Legion, eventually.


Beer and .

Post 740

Mr. Legion

*Snags smiley - popcorn from YS*

smiley - tongueout You kids, I was poisoning smiley - stiffdrink before it was fashionable. Now...smiley - bigeyes Whoa, the BoE has a *backlog*. Things have gotten way out of control...have I been *advertising* somewhere? smiley - headhurts

*Wanders out through French windows onto terrace, pulls up a deckchair and lies down for a little while, trying not to think about pirates and uppity assassins and ocelots*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more