A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

Beer and .

Post 701

Mr Inertia - Now new, improved and mostly human!

Oh good, nothing excitings happened!
::Goes back to sleep::


Beer and .

Post 702

Baron Grim

Sorry J.J. I should have introduced my self to you earlier. I'm Count Zero. I'm a new convert to thingism. On my way to the armoury, I wandered by the boardroom and heard some e-vil plotting going on so I kinda made myself at home. (sorry about the paneling). Then shortly after I walked in I got caught up in a raiding party and liberated some fine single malt for the minibar.
I can't speak for the ocelot, he'll have to introduce himself.


Beer and .

Post 703

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Thrasymachus: Oh, you have an ocelot, have you? Well I'm a dragon. *he grins widely, revealing his tiny needlelike teeth*

Jade: Oh yes, I have that dragon thing. His name is Thrasymachus.

Thras: But you can call me Thras...!

Jade: why are /you/ being so friendly?

Thras: *shrugs* Dunno. I like ocelots tho...


Beer and .

Post 704

Baron Grim

Well, since I haven't seen too many pirates come through the porthole lately, you can have this one.

*Releases ocelot from holster. Ocelot scores a few more swipes at the Count's arms before bolting for the door toward the forest."*RREEOOWWW fssstsmiley - run


Beer and .

Post 705

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Thras: 's all right, I'm only a very small ragon, and therefore ill-equipped to take care of a fully grown ocelot. So you can keep him. Thank you for the thought though.


Beer and .

Post 706

dasilva

Thrasymachus? They have tablets for that thesedays, surely?


Beer and .

Post 707

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Thras: smiley - erm... That's my name.

Jade: It means "spirited being" in old greek.

Thras: Bit of a pun really, as I am a being of spirit...

Jade: No one ever gets the joke though.

Thras: Not enough philosophers about, I expect.


Beer and .

Post 708

dasilva

This is true, as if the Buddhist Strike wasn't bad enough, to be faced with a shortage of philosophers too...


Beer and .

Post 709

Captain Zog, Thingite Ambassador to the little people, back from his wanderings at last

My fellow thingites stealing? What black art is this, :opens dark tome of pure evil: oh, that one. Right, i have duplicated teh smiley - ale etc and you are invited to return to the bar on friendly terms and we promise to quit smiley - sporking you if you leave the alcohol


Beer and .

Post 710

dasilva

Does only taking about 6 units in 2 years count?


Beer and .

Post 711

Baron Grim

It's not stealing... It's "Liberating!"
smiley - pirate HHAARRGGH!


Beer and .

Post 712

dasilva

*all the little bottles jump up and down and say 'freeeeeddddoooommm'!*


Beer and .

Post 713

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

J.J... relax... I tried out a new poison on your ramune earlier, thought you might be able to handle it (or drop dead), so they should be feeling a bit ill by now.

Hey, Count nothing... be a dear and fix me a smiley - stiffdrink will you?

smiley - fairy Y.S.


Beer and .

Post 714

dasilva

*hands you smiley - stiffdrink a plenty*

Oh, POISON...my mind *lol*


Beer and .

Post 715

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

Thanks. I don't know you. Why are you being nice to me? Should we start killing each other now, or wait until we get to know each other?

*takes out and sharpens rapier*


Beer and .

Post 716

dasilva

Me? Nice? I'm sorry, I wasn't aware smiley - biggrin


Beer and .

Post 717

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

I know. That's why it was so easy for me to stick that poisoned blow dart in your neck whilst you weren't being aware. I decided to try and kill you right off.

smiley - cheers


Beer and .

Post 718

dasilva

My right off's pretty much useless nowadays, almost totally atrophied, I wont miss it smiley - biggrin


Beer and .

Post 719

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

smiley - geek that was a terrible joke. For that you must die. *grabs Legion's bazooka and starts firing*


Beer and .

Post 720

dasilva

Urgh, got me *falls, clutching heart, no, that's the other side, falls clutching right lung*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more