A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 21

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

I hear it's haunted by the ghosts of Th**sdays past... smiley - ghost


I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 22

Morseman

Hi again Thingites, how's it going? Only one more day to Thing...

I did also see a list of alternative names for other days but, as usual, I forgot to save it and it's probably slipped down the back of the settee by now.

Onwards and upwards*

Morseman - Major Malcontent

*I've often wondered why 'upwards'?


I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 23

Morseman

And, of course, they are on the front page of the Thingites entry. smiley - facepalm


I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 24

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned


Wibble can get you like that sometimes smiley - cuddle


It will soon be Poets! smiley - ok


lil x


I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 25

Morseman

How was Poets day? Spent a lot of mine getting my car back from the repairers and sorting admin out for jbex.

Yesterday was a "hack at the tree/shrub at Mums to try to undo the years of neglect of the tree/shrub" day and next week is going to be busy with jbex trips to Wales, Nottingham and Burgess Hill on the cards.

On Thingday next I will be back at Mum's to bag what I couldn't get done due to the driving rain in the afternoon. Shoulders ache today, not used to physical work anymore!


I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 26

Morseman

I put the Thingites shield in my description of who I am, but now the font for the rest of the words have gone into small script and I can't figure out, from the description of GuideML, how to make the script a larger font.

Any advice please?

Oh, and the Thingite Calendar thing doesn't work and it says it wont work in the discussion underneath, so I wonder why it's still an entry?

Thanks


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more