My Works

0 Conversations

For many years now, I have been writing things. However, in the past few days, I discovered that there were some people who liked to amas other people's writings and put them on H2G2. They are known as AGG/GAG/CAC.
However, after putting one of my stories up in a conversation, they suggested I make some into Guide Entries. So, I did. And, here they are, in alphabetical order, along with a little blurb about them. Share and enjoy!

The Works.

-1-: Fantasy: A man and woman attend a strange wedding.
Are We Anywhere Near It?: Fantasy: A man (with no name) goes on a strange adventure/quest. For a key to this story, please see: A Key to "Are We Any Where Near It?"
(Das Satchel): Fiction: My pen-ultimate master-piece. It is in a Finnegans Wake sort of manner. What more can be said?
D**n Dan: Fiction: A young boy encounters a drug-dealer. Co-written with two other persons.
The Delta-Pi Theory: Science-Fiction: 2 scientists discover the way to control energy and space.
The Death of Master Findore: Poem: An important person dies and what happens.
Friendship Revealed: Poem: Of Friendship.
L. W. A. T.: Fiction: A brother gets a house up in the Hamptons from his father; the other brother is jealous.
The Life Cycle: Poem: About the Five Phases of Life.
Puma: Fiction: My ante-pen-ultimate master-piece. I will include it, along with every thing else I write, into (Das Satchel). I was trying to completly mock Society and ALL that it stands for; I stopped realising that the world was not yet ready. Some was written on a typewriter and has yet to be transcribed.
My Version of the Minny Skit: Skit: A person is gunned down in a bar.
Myth: Fantasy: A man creates a country, saves it, then goes.
Of the Founding of the B*****d Patch: Fiction/Fantasy: A boy and his uncle "...step into..." the B*****d Patch.
Some People Have q: Science Fiction: A strange plant is created and many person don't know why. Told in a documentary sort of way.
Story: Fantasy: A Faramierä discovers some thing interesting one day in his mail slot and goes on a quest to find out what it is.
Story II: Fiction/Fantasy: A girl (yes, a girl!) is sniffed at by a strange animal and goes to a special hospital.
Story III: Fiction: A building is condemned. Havoc breaks out.
This Is the Story of: Fiction: Not developed enough.
Vignettes: Some true stories about my life.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A780185

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more