A Conversation for Red Dwarf

The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2501

Existential Elevator

Bugger... There's only one man who can save us now......





oh wait. No there isn't.



smiley - run


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2502

Terran

Mwhahahahaha! smiley - evilgrin


Now if you want any food you're going to have to work for it. Okay, suckers enough slacking - get to work!


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2503

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Wait... I remember this... know, what happened last time. Hmmmmm...
Oh yes I remember, the cat had to work, Lister couldn't get any food and I... Oh no... oh no... oh noo!!!!


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2504

Khamsin

*thinks he is in here so therefore he is*

smiley - whistle does anyone know if the medic has forgiven me yet?


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2505

[...]

< *prods Verc to be subscribed to the A-Deck Mess Hall....* >


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2506

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*apperes at the door holding some very sharp looking implaments and grining in a very unsettleing way*
Anyone seen a new crewman around?


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2507

Terran

*briefly dissapears from the screen*


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2508

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Try Arisztid's Cabin doc.
*smiles as he knows what fate awaits Arisztid*


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2509

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*continues to grin*
Will do Arnold

*turns on her heel and walks in almost militery fasion down the hall*


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2510

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

*walks in, walks up to Rimmer and smacks him round his hard-light head with a hard-light lead pipe*


Look. I don't know who you think i am, but i am am going to give you the precise information that you will require if you are to continue in this idiocy of my court martial. One, i am perfectly legal in calling you a smeg-head as proven in the episode 'The End' and i quote:

See that sir! He called me a smeghead!

Oh Rimmer. You are a smeghead.

After this Lister had no charges brought against him other than the one against frankenstein.
Two, I am not part of the space corps and never have been or will be. I answer one person and one person only, and that is myself.
Three, even if you are the only space corps personnel aboard you do not have the authority to carry out a court martial as to do so you must be atleast a section head like Petersen or the Captain, like Oates.
Four, the only being that you have any durastiction is lister and this therefore reinforces point three.

Now Good day to you you complete and uter smeghead.

*walks out*


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2511

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

"Todhunter" was my superior officer, Petersen was Lister's dumb drunk danish drinking-buddy and I filed a report against Todhunter to have him court martialed but the bugger went and was waporised by a reactor breach (which was Lister's fault to begin with no matter what anyone might say and who might have been on duty in the drive room that day)
I filed a report against Captain Hollister also, same case there, he died before I could have him face the consquences of dereliction of duty.
You are onboard the JMC mining ship Red Dwarf, and as that, you are fully responsible for your actions and your actions goes against the regulations of the Space Corps, therefore you answer to the Jupiter Mining Corporation which answers to the Space Corps. And I am a member of the space corps, ergo, you can be court-martialed by the Space corps.
Three and four; Well... you got me there... except for Petersen since he was in charge of catering and a section head. I can't court-martial you...






But the on-board computer, Verc can... smiley - evilgrin


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2512

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

And you think that Verc will do what you say?


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2513

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2514

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2515

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Of course... he will surely agree with me on all the regulation violations you have commited, since he bases all his positions on logic. And his wast IQ is more than capable of deciding your fate in a nanosecond. And furthermore, he's good looking to!


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2516

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

And of course your assuming that i will submit to the sentence.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2517

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

<Petersen stopping the self-destruct? Remind me where this is from, I'm stomped. And I would expect a man who wrote "I am a fish" 400 times on his exam would gain infamous status within the hour on a ship with only 1169 people on board.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2518

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

And because of the very simple reason of his subvertable programming, i believe that he is legally incapable of acting as either judge or jury. Therefore verc being the Judge is unacceptable.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2519

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

If you refuse to submit to a sentence as a result of a court martial, you will be court martialed...



...again...


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2520

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian


Key: Complain about this post