A Conversation for Red Dwarf

The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2521

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

Also, i demeand that recent evidence of these charges be brought. And recent evidence means that it is from the last 2 months.

And what happens if i refuse to submit to the punishments decceed by the second court martial?


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2522

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Then I shall lock you in with the cat in the quarantine quarters until you agree to obey the court


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2523

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

Now answer the previous posts. And answer the problem of what happens if i refuse to be locked in quarantine with cat.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2524

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

And who's the judge.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2525

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Holly's holo-database became corrupted and mixed the captains security codes with petersen codes of unlocking the kitchen cabinet.
And if you still refuse then then then... Awww smeg then I dunno what!


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2526

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

Answer the previous posts. And if Holly has 6,000 IQ, how can he get things like that mixed up. He theoretically has the power to maintain every system on the ship, go throungh every byte of memory once every second, and still have the capability to have a deep philosophical conversation with archimedes and that group of philosophers.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2527

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

He also cant count to six without banging his head on the screen remember?
Verc will be the judge and the jury, seeing as he has infinite wisedom, a good sence of humour, wonderful philosophical depth and nice hair... *wink wink*


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2528

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

I point post 2518.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2529

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

*to post 2518 even.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2530

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

And what about the evidence that i have demanded at the top of this page


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2531

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

The following is a addition to 2518:

If he can't count to 6 how in space can he be suitible as a judge. He also isn't a section head.

And please point me to the post which states that Holly got the codes mixed up.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2532

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

And to have infinite wisdom would require infinite IQ which is impossible. Another problem with Holly as the judge, he has met both of us before and has messed about on h2g2 with us before. Therefore he may be biased and is therefore unacceptable as a judge for this case.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2533

Ace Rimmer [pretending]


I'm sure Verc can manage, and Holly has disappeared, for some reason, Verc is in charge, somehow he's turned into a back-up program for Holly. And I know Verc will make the right decision, since he's so smart, and wise, good looking and he has nice teeth to.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2534

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

Yes but he's a computer program and is subvertable. Therefore it would be illegal for him to be the judge.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2535

Ace Rimmer [pretending]


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2536

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2537

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Actually, he's frozen all input commands, he won't even let anyone change the resolution on the tv screens...


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2538

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

*pops head around the door to see if Rimmer has stopped singing yet. Sighs with relief that he has*

So how is it all going then?


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2539

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Like smeg. Verc has taken control of the CPU, for some reason he's computer now


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 2540

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

It doesn't need to go through the input devices. It can be a simple program that is embedded inside the programming that the activation of which would allow certain passcodes to change the core program allowing the desired read-out or decision. Such embedding can be done by inserting a new memory card into the system core.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more