The h2g2 Bikini Competition: Update II

1 Conversation

H2G2 Bikini Competition
H2G2 Bikini Competition
Sponsored by the
The Waterworks
Now in its 3rd Decade!

The H2G2 Waterworks and Beach is currently hosting the Fifth and Final of the Annual H2G2 Bikini Competitions. This competition is open to anyone and everyone on H2G2, and voting is now open!

Voting in the competition has now begun! To vote, simply go to the Voting Page. But if you haven't entered yet and want to don't worry – you are still free to enter the competition – but hurry, time is running out!

Remember to Vote Now before voting ends at the end of the week!

1st H2G2 Bikini Competition
2nd H2G2 Bikini Competition
3rd Annual H2G2 Bikini Competition
4th Annual H2G2 Bikini Competition
5th Annual H2G2 Bikini Competition
Bikini Competition Post Archive

Bluebottle

05.12.11 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87725181

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more