|H2G2 Bikini Competition|
Voting Rules & How To Vote:
- First of all, see who has entered the competition.
- When you have decided who to vote for, look at the "Who To Vote For" section below on this page, and find the name of the person you wish to vote for.
- Names are arranged in alphabetical order.
- Simply click on their name, it will take you to their voting thread.
- Make sure you are in the right thread, and it has the name of the person you wish to vote for in the title. If not, click "back" and click on the right thread.
- If the link to the thread does not work, tell me here. It is unlikely as I have checked, but mistakes do happen.
- Please use the threads provided, any votes to any unauthorised threads will be ignored.
- When you vote, please Make it clear you are voting, and who you are voting for.
- If you do not say "I am voting for ____" your vote may be ignored.
- You can only vote for one person:
- If you accidently vote for the wrong person, or change your mind, I am afraid you are not allowed to change your vote, so please make sure you vote for the right person.
- One vote per researcher - several researchers have more than one identity, and creating more is easy. Please only vote once with your main identity - if anyone votes more than once all votes by that person will be ignored.
- You are allowed to vote for yourself if you have entered the competition, but you do not have to.
- If you wish to enter the competition and have not done so, you may by letting me know here provided you enter before Voting Ends - late entry may affect your chance of winning, but it is all for fun.
- Voting will end on the 3rd October, when I will close off all the voting threads.
- All votes after I have closed off the threads will be ignored.
- In the event of a draw, the competition's Draw Rules will apply.
The winner of the competition will be announced in the H2G2 Post
The Rules In Case Of A Draw
In the event of a draw, the following may apply:
- Previous entry into the Annual Bikini Competition may be taken into consideration. If the person has entered both previous competitions, this will count as two points. If the person has entered either only the first or only the second competition, this will count as a single point.
- If this still results in a draw, an extra weeks voting may be allowed. Who-ever gains the most votes during that week will be declared the winner.
- These rules will only apply to determine who comes in first, second and third.
Who To Vote For
In alphabetical order, to avoid favouritism:
- Alex A
- Amy Pawloski: 'Paper Lady'
- Cal Fortuneswell
- Demon Drawer
- E G Mel
- Kristina, the Flamenco Dancer
- Negative Creep
- Red Dog
- Some bloke who tried to think of a short, catchy, pithy name and spent five sleepless nights trying but couldn't think of one
If you have any comments or questions about Voting in the bikini competition, tell me here.