A Conversation for Ask h2g2

do guys prefere curvey girls or no curves?

Post 1

lil_emily

Post 2

Mu Beta

Curvy for me. I have naughty dreams about Kate Winslet.

B

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

How odd; I heard she had naughy dreams about me smiley - winkeye Curvey BTW smiley - drool

Post 4

Ged42

Dangerous curves ahead for me smiley - bigeyes

Post 5

Gnomon - time to move on

Definitely curves!

Post 6

bubba-fretts

In a recent poll of married men 10% said the thing that most interested them sexualy about their partners was their feet. Another 10% said it was their legs.

The other 80% said it was something in between.

Post 7

bubba-fretts

But yeah curves for me too. smiley - winkeye

Post 8

Cutiechops:0)...............' THE LOUNGS '.............NUMBER 1FAN''...;0)

whhhooohhhhoooo ..smiley - boing
this is good to hear..

but what would you class as curvy in size..
me personally would class women that are skinny-minnies as being a size 6-8-10-12,
and curvy size 14+

what do peeps thinksmiley - erm

Post 9

airscotia-back by popular demand

I always feel sorry for those women whos sizes are 7-9-11-13, they have a devil of a job getting anything to fitsmiley - erm

Of course as a new man size is of no matter to me, i just love ALL women of ALL sizes

Post 10

The Psycho Chicken -- self respect intact

Count me in for the curves camp. The in-and-out bits are what makes a woman a woman.

If you're looking a definition of 'curvy', then I'm not sure I can give one. I'd have thought it'd be difficult to be genuinely curvy at less than a size 14, but you never know....

mmm. Kate Winslet smiley - drool

smiley - chick

Post 11

....and besides, if a girl's going to share any of my main interests (beer, chocolate, cheese, comfy sofas) then she's hardly likely to be a skinny bint..... smiley - winkeye

smiley - chick

Post 12

aka Bel - A87832164

No idea about the sizes, they're different here, but on a scale from XS,S,M,L,XL, I range at S, which is far away from 14 smiley - erm

>>Count me in for the curves camp. The in-and-out bits are what makes a woman a woman.

If you're looking a definition of 'curvy', then I'm not sure I can give one. I'd have thought it'd be difficult to be genuinely curvy at less than a size 14, but you never know....<< - if I should go by this definition, I'm not a woman then ? What do you think I am ? smiley - erm

Post 13

smiley - erm I didn't say you had to be curvy to be a woman.

Did I? smiley - erm

And anyway I preceeded the whole thing with "I'm not sure I can give [a definition]" which you'd have thought would suggest that the following statements were neither to be taken as fact or taken literally.

Sheesh. And people wonder why I prefer curvy women. smiley - winkeye

smiley - chick

Post 14

aka Bel - A87832164

It's ok, I just wondered.smiley - smiley

And I'm not really surprised that nearly all men who posted here prefer the curvey women - makes me wonder why so many women are dieting, though smiley - erm

Post 15

I sometimes wonder that too....

Perhaps it's because as soon as a woman goes past a size 10 or whatever the fashion mags reckon is acceptable that season, she's branded as "fat" and put under pressure to lose weight....

smiley - chick

Post 16

aka Bel - A87832164

Still trying to figure out the sizes - so I don't really know what size we're talking about. What's the average size in England, 10 ? Could be the equivalent to 40 then, but I'm not sure. Anyway, with women getting larger and heavier nowadays, they've changed the sizes, what used to be 38 - 40 is now 36 - 38, so the women can cheat themselves when buying clothes. (38 used to be the size most women wanted to wear, but couldn't - now they can)

Post 17

mrs. slartibartfast

Given my state of 'not-being-attached' I'd say most men prefer less curvy. Then again I'm in NYC, and guys in this city are, for the most part, shallow twits.

OR I'm just a bitter old spinster.

Me?? Bitter??

No, no, noooooooooo!!

smiley - smiley

Post 18

Serephina

i think the uk average is 16 b'el

Post 19

~:*-Venus-*:~

I'm curvy, but i'm only a size 12, so you don't have to be large to be curvy smiley - tongueout

Post 20

I'm not really here

"Curvy for me. I have naughty dreams about Kate Winslet."

I was shocked to find out that men think of Kate as curvy! She has an hourglass figure, but I'd still have her down under slender rather than curvy. There's no hope for the rest of us... Do you know that one of her dresses for Titanic was a size 4?? Ok, so she wore a corset, but that only narrows the waist, so it can't account solely for the size 4.

Key: Complain about this post