A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

The Boardroom of Evil, Plotting and General Mayhem

Post 581

† - Darth - †

woohoo, I had an evil plaaan, I had an evil plaaan! nah nah nah.... yay

Post 582

Skullock

What if people wore ear plugs? Wouldn't that be a problem?

Post 583

Mr. Legion

Okay, for Phase One we must find out the major ear-plug manufacturers and blow up their factories. Any ideas?

Post 584

Skullock

What happens if people just put their fingers in their ears. And what about people how can't hear? How is this going to effect then. Sorry to be such a nay sayer I just don't want there to be any holes in our plans.

Post 585

† - Darth - †

I found one place that makes them, called sentry supplies

Post 586

† - Darth - †

ahh, but with the vogon thing it'll just makethier ear drums vibrate.... as for the deaf problem erm.... we hire them

Post 587

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Can't we just cut off their fingers if they try to put them in their ears?

Post 588

Skullock

smiley - ok That would be the evil thing to do. smiley - biggrinsmiley - evilgrin

Post 589

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Yesh, I'm getting good at this e-vil thing, en't I?

Post 590

Apollyon - Grammar Fascist

Geez there's a lot of stuff here. Hey, Legion, could you make me your 2nd in command?smiley - grovel

Post 591

† - Darth - †

c'ept obviously when planning, since when did the evil people grovel?

Post 592

Mr. Legion

Weeell, I guess we can grovel when the well-armed, righteously angry forces of Goodness are standing over us with a weapon. But we keep a firm grip on the dagger in our sleeve, see? smiley - devil

Blood Angel, I'm not sure about the 2nd-in-command thing. The BoE has never really had a hierarchy, you know? Even I have no actual control over it. Start giving people 'authority', and they can start giving orders, and there can be tension...doesn't happen often, but when it does... smiley - yikes Just ask JJ about trying to get a regimental transfer in the Terranian army.

Hope you understand and are okay about all that. Besides, the traditional form of advancement here is through poison...smiley - winkeye

Post 593

And besides that, if he made you second in command, I'd gut him like a fish.

smiley - grr And such.

Post 594

† - Darth - †

just out f interest, why second in command? why not attempt a coup and come out on top?

Post 595

Because it wouldn't work.

Especially not in here. smiley - cool There are too many networks of lies and alliances... not to mention all the poison. People in this thread tend to not try such things.

Post 596

Skullock

But it's fun when people do. smiley - evilgrin

Post 597

Mr. Legion

*Reclines in chair, eyes flick from Skullock to JJ to Darth under hooded lids*

Yeees...'fun'. Fun trying to poison, shoot and generally assassinate me, is it?

Well, lash away then, I guess. smiley - bigeyes

Post 598

† - Darth - †

Me? Lash? I never lash, and why should I? YOUR certainly not my boss I'm free-lance, o'course f any one else we're to try to assassinate you and payed me a sufficint amount, sure I'd get involved

Post 599

*hops off of the table and onto Legion's lap, and then smiley - smooches him wetly on the cheek*

Awwww, come on now, if we didn't try to kill you, you'd think we didn't care! smiley - cool

And we /do/ Legionsy dear, we do. *smiley - hugs him tight*

Post 600

Skullock

Yeah,Legion, we don't play favorites here,anyway, we try and kill one another just as much as we try and kill you. smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more