A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

The BoE has a new ball!

Post 521

Mr. Legion

Do these lap(-top) dancers have...*gulp*...ankles? smiley - bigeyes

*Drinks tall, cold glass of water*


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 522

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

JJ: *looks shocked and hurt* Legion, am I to understand that you are suggesting that you would look at ankles other than mine?

Thras: *pats her on the head* There there... *whispers furiously at Legion* Now look what you've done....!

JJ: *A single pitiful tear rolls down her cheek, glitters there for a moment, then gives up on it's sorry sham of an existance and falls onto the tabletop. In slow motion. A few more tears threaten to jump as well (they'll do it, don't try and stop them...!) but she wipes them away in embarassment.*


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 523

Mr. Legion

*Looks at touching scene, and raises an eyebrow*

Wow. Needy smiley - winkeye

*Pats JJ on back, offers hanky and nice cup of smiley - stiffdrink*

There now - blow. Well done. Feeling better? smiley - smiley Good.

*Sneaks off to look for the ankle-dancers*


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 524

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

*crushes glass in her hand and makes a mental note to punch Legion with her glass-encrusted fist the next time she sees him*


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 525

† - Darth - †

*wanders in, seemingly out of thin air and sparks up a fag with his shiney new zippo*

Hey evil people, any chance of a drink?


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 526

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

JJ: *deftly flicks the smoke out of Darth's mouth* If we have on rule in the BOE, it's /~/NO SMOKING/~/!!! *stomps in the general direction of the nearest window, which she jumps through and Force pushes herself to the roof*

Thrasymachus: Heh heh heh. Don't mind her, she's just in a foul mood because *whiispers*she'sjustbeenrejected*whispers*

JJ: THRASYMACHUS!!!!

Thras: Eh heh... Ta! *flies away to JJ*


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 527

† - Darth - †

so.... no drinks then?

I'll just pour my self some of this.... um what ever it is... green stuff


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 528

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

JJ: *from the rooftop, mutters just enough so that it's intelligible* You'll die if you drink that. It's full of poison. Idiot.


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 529

† - Darth - †

will I? ah well, s'just as well I'm of the ELOHIM then isn't it?

*downs green stuff*


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 530

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

JJ *sniff* Whatever.


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 531

† - Darth - †

*feels a burning sensation in his stomach*

what, did I just drink?


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 532

Seannachie

Beware of Irish ankle dancers. Their bite is death to all ... or nearly all.

smiley - run


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 533

Mr. Legion

Don't mind her, she's just grouchy 'cause she hasn't had her nap.

*Pats JJ on head, studiously avoids hate-filled glare*

Have a welcoming smiley - stiffdrink But if you want to smoke, we would appreciate if you stepped out through the French windows to the pleasure gardens. We have dry ice machines to create a smoky atmosphere in here, for when we're at the intense e-vil plotting.

smiley - erm Speaking of which, we don't seem to have done much of that lately. Anyone got a nasty scheme?


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 534

Mr. Legion

'She' being JJ, of course. I hate simulposts.

smiley - bigeyes I suppose these Irish ankle dancers would be found in Leeson Street, right? I could get some inoculations and be there pronto...


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 535

† - Darth - †

Thanks *takes smiley - stiffdrink and dwns it in one* um yeah what actually was the green stuff I drunk?


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 536

Mr. Legion

smiley - erm You're not going to like it...

It was the BoE mouth rinse glass. For after we've been e-villy washing our teeth. It didn't taste minty, did it?


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 537

† - Darth - †

oh.... well thats alright then, thourght it was something nasty... well nastier

nah it tasted kinda liquichy, with a little aniseed. I thourght it was absinth


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 538

† - Darth - †

sorry I kinda murdered the convo... ah well

*wanders out the frenchwindows and sparks up*


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 539

Mr. Legion

I wouldn't worry. This is a vampire thread...it will *never* die...

...never...

...ever...

...ver...


The BoE has a new ball!

Post 540

† - Darth - †

is it? Great

*attempts to blow a smoke-ring... fails*

so.... er, come up with any evil plans yet?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more