A Conversation for The Gam Room Storytellers

So is this`?

Post 1

Vakuum

This site is fine by me.. :^)

OK..
so is this where we are going to continue the nameless story? Or to start a new one? Or both?

So is this`?

Post 2

Afgncaap5

I think we should eventually write a sequal to "The Story, Or Whatever We Eventually Decide To Call It", but not now. For now, I think that we should make another story. With different characters, but riddled with inside jokes about the first one. And how about ground rules? You know, give it a setting, a time, a place, try not to veer *too* far off course. Well, once in a while . . . hey, Gary had some interesting ideas about it. Maybe you'd like to ask him?smiley - smileysmiley - fish

So is this`?

Post 3

Anonymouse

Seems to me the story is still going, despite it's apparent demise. smiley - winkeye (Besides.. I don't think we have enough to fill a novel yet. smiley - winkeye)

This at least gives any further Story attempts a place of their own from which to dangle... I like the idea of Chapter 4, but...

You're the only one who seems to have checked since I made the page, so perhaps we should wait to get more feedback?

'Nonnie

So is this`?

Post 4

Anonymouse

Oops.. Now we have three. smiley - winkeye

(Three Blind Mice? ... erm, no wait, that's been done. smiley - winkeye

So is this`?

Post 5

aPerson, An Angelastic (and alliterative) Acronymaniac

I checked the page too!

You're right, we could continue the other story at the same time as writing another one... although I think it just about would fill a novel as it is. Anyone know of a publishing company run by slightly senile people? smiley - winkeye

Someone should actually start a thread here for the story to continue in or for a new story. But I don't want to be the one to do it because I can't decide which to do.

BTW, this entry is fine. It's better than just discussing an entry and not having one. After all it can be changed now anyway if anyone thinks it ought to be.

So is this`?

Post 6

Siguy

Lets just start again, I don't care if we continue or just start anew. Apperantly we should just have someone start and they can decide. Either way the story will get wacky and funny. I will mention to Peta the new page and tell those who haven't found it yet. So lets just get going, but first I will talk to PETA.

So is this`?

Post 7

Anonymouse

See the other threads. smiley - winkeye

So is this`?

Post 8

Afgncaap5

Wow, we're already starting a little buisiness here. Hmmm . . . let's make this the H2G2 library! I want to be the Cheif Instructor of Ancient and Original Manuscripts And Newspapers! (Ciao man!)smiley - smileysmiley - fish

So is this`?

Post 9

Vakuum

OK, I'll deal with the fiction part

So is this`?

Post 10

I'll be the person who goes around saying 'shhh' and collects all the fines.

So is this`?

Post 11

Garius Lupus

I'll be the acquisitions manager, since I think I can spell it correctly. Would anyone like me to acquire a hot chocolate while I'm acquiring one for myself?

So is this`?

Post 12

Anonymouse

Hmm... I'll see what I can do about staffing the place when I get time.. (I'm leaving soon, so I can't do it now.)

smiley - smiley

So is this`?

Post 13

Afgncaap5

Please hurry! I want to know if I get to be the CIAOMAN!!!smiley - smiley

So is this`?

Post 14

Anonymouse

You should all be pleased to note that the staff section has (finally) been added, and that since you all were first (to think about it, much less request positions), you got the pick of the selection. smiley - winkeye

'Nonnie

So is this`?

Post 15

Siguy

oh thats what you guys were talking about. Darn, I would've have demanded to be chief sassy robot inspector if I had known. But instead I will just make you feel guilty for not including every one of the current contributors like me! Actually now that I think about it I don't care too much. CIAO

So is this`?

Post 16

Doh... I only just noticed the 'ciao man' acronym... hey, would you like that to be included in the ACRONYMS thingy that my friend and I are doing? (see http://un.co.nz ) You'd get on the hall of fame!

(Oh, and thanks for the fish, but you didn't owe any fines. Your account is now in credit.)

So is this`?

Post 17

oops, I meant http://un.co.nz/angela... but if you leave off the /angela you can knock me off the high score list for my other friend's Hangman game.

So is this`?

Post 18

Notsteve (who is a bo selector)

I would like the position of 'Head of chiken'
Cos chicken is really nice.
Especially with a bit of barbeque sauce.
And a sprinkling of salt.

So is this`?

Post 19

Why not a sprinkling of rice? Then it would rhyme nicely. Although it would be a bit blander.

So is this`?

Post 20

Afgncaap5

Now, gather 'round little children, as I relate to you the story of how The Gam Room Story Tellers became reduced to discussing acronyms and steak seasonings.smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post