A Conversation for The Field of Honour

Castle Battlements

Post 1

The Knights of h2g2

*The action takes place upon the crenelated battlements of a tall castle. Outside, a vast army is laying seige, launching arrows, stones, cows, men, and whatever else over the walls. Ladders may come into play, even. On the four corners, a multi-tiered tower can be used for cover.*


Castle Battlements

Post 2

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Stands in full, and rather elegant, plate, a crimson cape billowing behind him in the wind, making his shining black armor all the more impressive. HDS is waiting for battle*


Castle Battlements

Post 3

Mystrunner

F87324?thread=245904


Castle Battlements

Post 4

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS returns from the meeting room and stands oposite that door, waiting for Chronos. He is wearing shining black full plate, with a billowing blood crimson cape attatched by silver broaches. A glowing silver emblem covers HDS's chest plate, the seal of the House of Gil-Galad, HDS's long dead son.

The eye slits of his great helm glow brilliant silver. In his left hand is a black, bladed mace, runes covering every square centimeter, and a black kite shield on his right arm. An emblem glows silvery-white on the shield, a circle with a smaller circle at its center. The two circles joined by seven curving spokes set at equilateral points, it is the symbol of the Divine Order, His Divine Shadow's followers.*

Chronos, you are familiar with the rules of continuity are you not?


Castle Battlements

Post 5

Chronos

hopefully i am good enough to keep from screwing up
Truthfully my dual with you is my first, but i have spent a very long time reading duals and the rules so if i do screw up stop me
*Chronos the Mighty and Terrible walks onto the battlements his dark green crystal armor glistening in the sunlight a massive dark green crystal sword is held in his right hand*
well met HDS, and by the way my shiny armor absorbs magic so lets keep this fight without magic please.
Since i am the chalenger i will begin.
*charges HDS my sword is held in both hands above my sholders and the tip is pointed downward, about four feet before HDS i slash upwardly at HDS"s midsection in an attempt to knock him around a bit*


Castle Battlements

Post 6

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Had moved shield to block stab, thus gets knocked back by the slash. HDS recovers, moves shield to black another blow while swinging his mace (the Mace of Melkor, seen in "The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring" when used by Sauron to kill many elves and men, including King Elendil) at Chronus's left shoulder*

Impacts from this weapon would normally cause explosive knockback, but I supose that armor of yours would black that part of the blow.


Castle Battlements

Post 7

Chronos

*Chronos being new to dualing is surprised by to shock of his sword on HDS's sheild and is slightly thrown off balance, HDS's mace hits Chronos's left sholder squarely and is knocked a few feet to the right*

WOW! that didn't feel good, but man that felt great!!

*Chronos gets up and puts his sword foward in a defencive stance*

I'm ready this time HDS, come on

*A smile is upon Chronos's face it looks like he's having a great time*


Castle Battlements

Post 8

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Have at thee!

*HDS rushes forward, shield angled to deflect a blow, he swings the mace at Chronos's chest.*

*Where his face not concealed, one would see a smile spread across it.*


Castle Battlements

Post 9

Chronos

*Chronos blocks the mace strike with his sword, then lets the tip of his sword back abit in order to strike HDS in the helm with the bottom of the sword hilt*

RAAAGAGHAAGH!!!


Castle Battlements

Post 10

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Argh!

*Backs off slightly, the swings his mace at Chronos's sword while attempting a shield bash against his face*


Castle Battlements

Post 11

Chronos

*jumps back to avoid the bash to the face but is struck in the arm by HDS's mace, Chronos recovers quickly but the pain in his left side is starting to grow...well painfull*

OWW, OW, ow ow good shot
my turn

*Chronos swings his sword into the air and then quickly down in an axe-like motion at HDS's person*


Castle Battlements

Post 12

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS begins to dodge to one side, but the blow glances off his shoulder.*

Agh! Jeez, that really hurts!

*HDS stabs the pointy end of his kite shields at Chronos's chest, while swinging the mace at his right knee.*


Castle Battlements

Post 13

Chronos

*Chronos ,focusing on avoiding the mace, brings his right foot back but the blow to his chest combined with the new footing sends him to the ground on his back*
didn't see that one coming
*while lying on the ground Chronos swings sword at HDS's right kneecap*


Castle Battlements

Post 14

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS, pre-ocupied with thinking of smashing his mace on the fallen Chronos, doesn't notice his sword hitting his knee, until it happens of course. HDS falls hard on his side.*

Ah Gods! That's gonna need some serouis elvish care!

*Drags himself nearer Chronos, raises his mace, and swings it down at his chest, while bringing his kite shield up to offer some protection from Chronos's incomign counter attack, as he knows there will be one.*


Castle Battlements

Post 15

Chronos

*The mace hits Chronos's chest hard, groans of ochie are heard, Chronos cannot attack HDS with his sword though since it is under HDS, so Chronos throws a blind punch in HDS's direction*
ugghghghhh (weakly) i may never breath again owwww


Castle Battlements

Post 16

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Chronos's blow makes HDS's helmet ring around him, giving him a bad headache. HDS drags himself next to Chronos*

Do you yeild?


Castle Battlements

Post 17

Chronos

i will yeild since i can barely move but i'll get you next time, how bout a drink?


Castle Battlements

Post 18

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Sure

*Drags, slowly and with great pains on HDS's part, Chronos to the meeting room*


Castle Battlements

Post 19

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus emerges from the shadows.*


Castle Battlements

Post 20

Chronos

*Chronos emerges from a door*
you want to begin? Or should I


Key: Complain about this post