A Conversation for The Field of Honour

Shadar Logoth

Post 61

Time Traveller - Knights of h2g2 Astronomer - Chairman of the Society of Time Travellers

*Runs from Mashsdar, hitting the end of his scarf which is in the grips of the scorpion off rocks untill the little metalik thing drops off.*

*sees his car.*

I must come back from the future and leave this here to help me out now... how paradoxical

*runs towards it*


Shadar Logoth

Post 62

Mystrunner

*In the time that TT was not moving, Mashadar was. It has slowly floated between him and his car, and tendrels are drifting out towards him, like serpentine ghosts.*


Shadar Logoth

Post 63

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*throws a pine-apple grenade at the car*


Shadar Logoth

Post 64

Time Traveller - Knights of h2g2 Astronomer - Chairman of the Society of Time Travellers

*gathers energy and stregnth, stops time. Walks around Mashdar, which whilst between him and his car has not yet enveloped it. Climbs in car.*

Right... I'll have to start time then move like mad: all that magic will drive the mashdar haywire and there's still a grenade comming this way.

*sticks car in gear*

*restores time. TT starts the car which jumps forward violently. Leaving the Mashdar and falling grenade behind.*

*screaches around the streets trying to distance self from the Mashdar*

whew...


Shadar Logoth

Post 65

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*loads an RPG and fires it at the car*


Shadar Logoth

Post 66

Time Traveller - Knights of h2g2 Astronomer - Chairman of the Society of Time Travellers

*does a sharp handbrake turn whilst trying to figure out in what context hds is using the abbreviation RPG, which I always thought ment "Role Play Game"*


Shadar Logoth

Post 67

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*the rocket propelled grenade (an anti-tank weapon invented by the USSR and used now mostly by guerilla groups and drug kingpins' malitias) smacks into a nearby building, blowing a small hole (half a meter in diameter) in it*


Shadar Logoth

Post 68

Time Traveller - Knights of h2g2 Astronomer - Chairman of the Society of Time Travellers

*a flying peice of debres shatters the right hand side back window of TT's car*


ah, that's an rpg...

*hits a button in the inside of the car and hidden jets lift it into the air*


Shadar Logoth

Post 69

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS drops the RPG and summons up a stinger. HDS pulls the mini-radar open, tracks the flying car for a bit, and fires the anti-carcraft rocket, HDS then opens his cloak and glides to another building, to be sure that the Mashadar doesn't come too close*


Shadar Logoth

Post 70

Time Traveller - Knights of h2g2 Astronomer - Chairman of the Society of Time Travellers

*presses button on inside of car which hits the rocket with a wave of improbability turning it into a whale.*

*car banks and accelarates towards HDS. The headlights flick down and two time turners emerge, spinning on the end of mottors and thus creating huge amounts of temporal distortion just ahead of the car*


Shadar Logoth

Post 71

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS leaps from the building, spreads his cloak out, and glides to an adjacent building. As he does, he drops several high explosive grenades at the car*


Shadar Logoth

Post 72

Time Traveller - Knights of h2g2 Astronomer - Chairman of the Society of Time Travellers

*hits a button and the grenades freeze, but stay with the car an inch above the bonnet*

*uses random time fluctuations created by the car to fire grenades back ad hds*


Shadar Logoth

Post 73

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Leaps and glides to another building, the grenades land where he had been standing and explode, causeing large chunks of masonry to fall towards the car*


Shadar Logoth

Post 74

Time Traveller - Knights of h2g2 Astronomer - Chairman of the Society of Time Travellers

*the interior time modifiers of the car enable Time Traveller to work out the exact spacio/time computations to send the masonry into orbit around the car as a fast moving protective sheild and, as it happens, drink three cups of coffee out of the car's onboard machine.*


Shadar Logoth

Post 75

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*uses his wrist scorpion to grab one of the cups of smiley - coffee, snaps it up into his hand, and drinks it*

smiley - wow Good smiley - coffee! But it could use a little cream!

*Summons a cow, who squirts some milk into the smiley - coffee. HDS downs the rest of it and pitches the smiley - empty. HDS then throws a cow at the car, hoping that it hitting the shield will cause the blood and gibs and whatnot to cover the windshield and blind the driver*


Shadar Logoth

Post 76

Time Traveller - Knights of h2g2 Astronomer - Chairman of the Society of Time Travellers

my coffee!

*pops a few Pro Plus cafein pills"

you will pay...

*cow hits windsheild. The car begins a spiraling dive*

*presses windscreen wipers, pulls out of dive, and sends masonry flying in the direction of hds*


Shadar Logoth

Post 77

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS swears and glides over to another building top as the masonry shatters the top of the one he had just been on*


Shadar Logoth

Post 78

Time Traveller - Knights of h2g2 Astronomer - Chairman of the Society of Time Travellers

Time to start things happening

*Steers car in direction of HDS once more. Gets it going really fast then climbs out onto the bonnet*

*pulls out an h2g2 Guild of Wizards license; checks expiry date*

*shrugs*

*sends green fireballs at HDS. If they miss they just keep comming back.*


Shadar Logoth

Post 79

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS absorbs the green lightning bolts and channels their energy into a bright blue laser aimed at the gas tank of the car*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more