A Conversation for The Field of Honour

Rolling Glasslands

Post 1

The Knights of h2g2

*This battlefield is a world made of glass. From trees to the ground itself, all glass. Acid etching and engraving gives detail, and dyes and such give it colour, but it is very beautiful, and very sharp! The scene is a medow, surrounded by trees. Note: Glass Grass can bend, and not break.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 2

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner strolls out into the clearing.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 3

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*there is an explosion, a small mushroom cloud lifts off of the ground, and HDS is on the field.*

Shall we then?

*Yanks Nev-ur-break out of its back scabard and holds it threateningly. It is about 2.5 to 3 feet long and is covered in black electrical tape.*

This enchanted sawed off broomstick will be the only physical weapon I bring to this battle.


Rolling Glasslands

Post 4

Mystrunner

*Bows polietly.*

Your move.

*A breeze stirs the glittering leaves, which chime gently.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 5

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Swings NUB (Nev-ur-break) at the ground golf style so as to produce some sharp glass flying in the general direction of Mystrunner*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 6

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner dives, to one side, slides on his feet, and lets the bladed, edges of his boots cut into the glass, swinging him in a curve around towards HDS as if on skates.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 7

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Hockey, eh?

*HDS dodges to one side*

IRL I played ice hockey for about 7 years. The practices sucked but the games were awesome.


Rolling Glasslands

Post 8

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner skids to a stop, and goes into a gaurded stance.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 9

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Swings the NUB at Mystrunner's right knee.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 10

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner's right hand darts down, and pushes the NUB into the ground, pushing himself up and over in a flip. He spins in a ball, and juts his feet out in a kick at the back of HDS's neck.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 11

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS had started a flip to get on the other side of Mystrunner, however the kick gave him too much speed, so instead of landing on his feet, HDS lands on his back.*

Ow.

*HDS uses the NUB as a cain and pushes himself up.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 12

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner lands on both hands, springs up, and lands on his feet, near the edge of the woods. He plucks a slim knife from the insides of his cloak, and flings it at HDS, running to one side.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 13

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS spins the NUB and knocks the knife aside. He moves to intercept Myst.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 14

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner meets HDS, and pivots about on one foot to plant the other in HDS's chest, a thin blade extending from the tip.


Rolling Glasslands

Post 15

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS begins to lean back to avoid the kick, but isn't entirely fast enough. The blade knicks his left collar bone. HDS begins to fall, as he does he thrusts both feet at the knee that Myst is standing on.*

Ow.


Rolling Glasslands

Post 16

Mystrunner

*They connect, behind the knee, dropping Mystrunner to the ground. He rolls, and comes to his feet, snippets of spun glass sticking to his clothing.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 17

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS again gets up by using the NUB as a cain.*

This avatar is getting old, I think I need a new one

*HDS uses the Wierding way to increase his speed and strength and to smash his NUB down on the glassen ground, producing a colomn of glass shards that rise into the air. Before they can fall back to the ground, HDS sends a Force Push into the glass, propelling it towards Mystrunner.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 18

Mystrunner

*The shards hit a small wedge of mental energy in front of Mystrunner, and divert to either side, and spin to either side of him. And melt, and fling themselves back at HDS, as Mystrunner hurtles forward, his katanas flying out of their sheaths.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 19

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*The glass hits a Force Wall and shatters into dust. Noting that two Katanas are being drawn from their sheaths HDS concentrates on the molocules at either end of his sawed off broom stick, pulls in molocules from the shattered glass, changes the structure of the molocules, and adds another 3 feet to his broomstick. Turning it from something the general size of a mace, to a full fledged Nev-ur-break staff.*

*HDS jumps over Myst, landing several meters behind him*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 20

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner slides to a stop, and getsures behind HDS. With a rumble, a glass tree lumbers out of its earthly embrace, and lunges at HDS.*


Key: Complain about this post