A Conversation for The Field of Honour

Rolling Glasslands

Post 41

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Its a spell in Diablo II. I modified it by mixing it with a gollam spell and the Fist of the Heavens spell. creating a gollam cast into an object, that will target one specific enemy and keep on attacking it.

*The glass cloud gollam looms ever closer, getting faster and faster as it moves*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 42

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner raises his hands, and white-hot flames billow out, whipping his cloak out behind him in a furious wind.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 43

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*The center of the glass gollam melts and joins the ground, the rest reform and continue on to Myst, almost on him*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 44

Mystrunner

Amazing tool at http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/services/ticker/html/default.stm

*Mystrunner does a twisting flip over the top of the cloud, spraying flames as the golem passes, at the peak flicking a small palm dagger in HDS's direction.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 45

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*The Nev-ur-break spins 360 degrees, knocking the knife into the ground. HDS bends over and picks it up*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 46

Mystrunner

*The knife suddenly flashes red-hot, and begins to shake. With a life of its own, it speeds at HDS's heart.


Rolling Glasslands

Post 47

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

crap

*HDS flings the knife at Myst. only to have it fly back at HDS's heart again. HDS dives down as the knife flies over his head, slicing afew hairs short as it goes. HDS turns and shoots a fire ball at the knife while also casting chilling armor, which freezes the attacking knife in place*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 48

Mystrunner

*HDS feels a breeze from behind, him, and looks up in time to dodge Mystrunner's powerful slash from above. Myst lands in a crouch, looks up, and springs at him.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 49

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS partially sidesteps Myst, but Myst colides with HDS, so he turns with the blow and drops Myst on the ground*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 50

Mystrunner

*A blade slides out of Mystrunner's boot tip and arc at HDS's face as Myst slides away on the slick glass.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 51

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS dodges back just in time. While Myst is retreating HDS stamps his foot on the ground, which laucnes a peice of jagged glass into the air, as it drops back down, HDS kicks it straight at Myst's face*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 52

Mystrunner

*Myst rolls back on his neck, and slides backwards (with leftover momentum) in a crouch, catching the glass shard as it reflects off the spot where he last was and upwards. Mystrunner tosses it back.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 53

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*knocks it out of the air with one of his nev-ur-breaks and then throws a fire ball at him*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 54

Mystrunner

*A large glass bird flits out in front of Mystrunner, absorbing the blast with a molten 'waark!?' Mystrunner draws his knife, and scrapes it across the ground, leaving a thin groove and creating the 'fingernails on the blackboard' sound in a very big way.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 55

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

ARGH!

*Puts on earmuffs*

Ahh, better

*Throws more fire balls at Myst*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 56

Mystrunner

*Flings himself to one side, snaps his fingers, and the earmuffs burst into flames.*

WHAAA!


Rolling Glasslands

Post 57

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS throws his ears at Myst, they expolde airburts fashion over him, HDS's ears regrow*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 58

Mystrunner

*Raises an arm to ward off the exploding ears, and backs off.*

Woah!

*Slips into one of the many holes in the glass.*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 59

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Floats up into the air, so that Myst cannot grab his ankles through the glassy ground*


Rolling Glasslands

Post 60

Mystrunner

*Large panes of glass erupt out of the ground around Mystrunner, forming a complete box of opaque brown.*


Key: Complain about this post