A Conversation for The Field of Honour

The Meeting Room

Post 1

Mystrunner

*The room is your basic lobby, with comfortable seats and magazines to read. A sign on the wall reads 'No Dueling' in large letters. This is where you can rest until someone else shows up who wants to dual.*


The Meeting Room

Post 2

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS strides into the room, wearing his black armor and blood crimson cape still. He sits down in a comfy chair and waits.*


The Meeting Room

Post 3

Chronos

*a figure in large Dark green crystal armor and sporting a six foot green crystal sword strapped to his back enters the room he has no helm and is wearing small rectangular blue sunglasses. His face is farily normal and he has messy brown hair*
Hi HDS its good to see you here, you have the look of someone who wants to fight. What say we dual though i am not very good, mind you, so its not a fight "to the death or dismemberment" ok?


The Meeting Room

Post 4

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

I accept your generouse invitation. I shall meet you on the battlement!

*Rises from his comfy chair, and exits the chamber.*


The Meeting Room

Post 5

creachy

*a figure wearing a dark shoal materialises from the shadows. the look on his face saying this could be interesting. there is a glint from the figures side as a broadsword comes into view for a second.*


The Meeting Room

Post 6

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS's voice floats into the room.*

Whom do you wish to battle?


The Meeting Room

Post 7

creachy

*the hood of the shoal is slowly withdrawn revealing a face of pure placidity. and in a voice as slow and as confident as an avalanche*

just looking, and contemplating, for now.


The Meeting Room

Post 8

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS's voice keeps floating.*

Ah well, hope you have fun when you decide


The Meeting Room

Post 9

creachy

that i have no doubt of.


The Meeting Room

Post 10

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS drags Chronos into the room. He half kneels half collapses next to him. He raises his left hand, slides a disk over it, poises it above Chronos's chest, concentrates, and starts using it to heal Chronos. A narrow ribbon of orange energy conects the devise and Chronos's chest. HDS's hovering hands mover over the varouis regions of injury, healing them all. Within minutes, Chronos is healed, but very tired, and still slightly tender.*

*HDS slowly gets to his feet, staggers to a nearby chair, and falls into it. After some wiggling and grunting, HDS manages to get himself properly seated, he yanks his helm off, revealing not face but a silouette, a shadow. He places his hand over his chest and starts to heal it, then his shoulders and arms, and then his knees and legs. Next he takes a flask out from the back of his belt and tosses it to Chronos. He removes another flask and a packet of ibu-profin tablets. He drinks some of the flask's contents and drops three ibu-profins in his mouth, then swallows. He drnks and swallows again.*

That was an excellent duel.

*Waves packet of ibu-profin at Chronos*

Want some?


The Meeting Room

Post 11

Chronos

*rubbing tender spots*
yes please, thanks for the healing. That was fun we shall have to do this again sometime.


The Meeting Room

Post 12

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

*Enters in her black and booted attire that doesn't reveal any of her weapons except a long black whip coiled on her belt... no elven cape, no earthy muted leathery clothing... she is the e-vil side of Y.S.*

Evening, gentlemen! How art thou? Anything interesting going down?


The Meeting Room

Post 13

Chronos

No, you just missed it sorry, HDS an I beat the living daylights out of each other.
*takes swig from flask*
good stuff HDS


The Meeting Room

Post 14

Mystrunner

It is traditional to agree on the battlefield.


The Meeting Room

Post 15

Chronos

What do you mean?


The Meeting Room

Post 16

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus emerges from the shadows.*

*Craxus walks over to HDS and slaps him on the back.*

Good Job HDS, I watched your battle although you didn't see me.

*Craxus looks over towards Chronos.*

And you...I can see very good things coming from your style and technique used to fight HDS. Good Job!

*Craxus walks over and sits down on the couch, exposing his black chest plate and his green cloak.*


The Meeting Room

Post 17

Chronos

Thanks Craxus, So are you waiting for a fight with someone or are you just watching? Oh and you should go see my new room in the beachhouse i'm realy proud of it


The Meeting Room

Post 18

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

I'll fight really anyone. You should check out the fight between HDS and I, at F105870?thread=228484. Right now, I'll check your room.


The Meeting Room

Post 19

Chronos

That was a cool fight it was pretty long though but I liked it


The Meeting Room

Post 20

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

I liked the ending of it.


Key: Complain about this post