A Conversation for Red Dwarf

The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 141

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

*eyes go red again*


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 142

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

By MY force of will, NOT his force of will. HE was nearly totally destroyed, giving me time to suck us out of reality so that I could take control of my body. Killing me again would just bing him to the fore. SIR!


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 143

Lou, (Listy) Not around too much, don't be offended if I don't reply.. I'LL TRY!

That's Ma'am.

*gets plan*

Scutter 1 Mod
LEft Colonel - the dead one - in the Blue Midget comatose for 12 hours. If your telling the truth he'll still be there. Lets go and check.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 144

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

HE is not dead. Just severely weakened. But thank-you Scutter, I was wondering why my body felt like it was completely mine. smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 145

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

Come on!


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 146

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

*Sane Colonel walks onto bridge holding his helmet in his hands*


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 147

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

WHERE THE smiley - bleep ARE YOU, YOU smiley - bleepER. YOU smiley - bleepING WELL LEFT ME HERE. I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION! *Sane colonel stands just inside door with a shocked expression on his face*


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 148

Lou, (Listy) Not around too much, don't be offended if I don't reply.. I'LL TRY!

Well well well.... what's going on here then?


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 149

[...]

?ginneppah s'tahw ,ma'aM


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 150

Lou, (Listy) Not around too much, don't be offended if I don't reply.. I'LL TRY!

I don't really know... but the colonel is now in my quarters having a drinking competition with yours truly.
Come along man, we'll shock your circuits or something.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 151

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

Krytie, please go and clean up the corpse in the hanger. Please.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 152

[...]

eniF


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 153

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

smiley - cheers


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 154

[...]


*arrives from quarters to clean*

*dusts off onsoles and thinks how even on a ship the size of a city it's hours before he has contact with other crew members.. They're probably all doing this 'fun' thing without him...*

*finishes work on bridge and heads to next room... when am I gonna get that new mop?*


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 155

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

*colonel comes in and sits down next to a console. he then puts feet up on the chair next to him and reads his book*


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 156

[...]

*arrives from Rimmer's quarters* *sees colonel with new medal* Congratulations colonel!!


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 157

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

What I got this medal twenty-five years ago. It was from the mad buggers socity of planet smeg's top mental institute. I had just fought in the planet's civil war, and they gave me this medal for being the only person in that war to get shell-shock. And the twits in the hospital I was recovering thought it would be a good idea to sow it on to one of my jackets. They managed to sow it on to the most comfortable jacket I had. And I have always been afraid that if I try to cut it off I will ruin my jacket.
smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 158

[...]

Well I could do it for you colonel! I AM a bachelor of sanitation!


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 159

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

Here.*takes off jacket and hands it to Krytie* Now I have a solemn promise that this jacket and medal will both arrive back to me intact but separated.


The Red Dwarf Bridge

Post 160

[...]

Yes Colonel... *takes items & heads for quarters...*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more