The Nordic Researchers Club

45 Conversations

A German bar maid with beers
The Nordic h2g2 Researchers Page

Welcome to the home of all things Nordic here on h2g2. If you are based anywhere in the Nordic area or you are somehow connected to it please visit the sign-up forum to be included on this page


In March 2002 the first danish h2g2 Meet-up took place. The conversation about it was going on on h2g2 Danish Meet forum. The Meet-up was great.

You will get the best overview of the event from the article by Pierce The Pirate.


Members so far

Who can join the club?



By KimotoCat:


Actually you don't even have to LIKE Scandinavia - only to want to talk to people who admit to have an interest in talking to people who admit to have an interest in talking to people who admit to have an interest in talking to people who have an interest in Scandinavia.


Let's come together!



The planning of the next meet-up is always going on. Check it out!
Location
Date

News


The Stockholm Meet-up took place at August 9.-10.

You can also read about it from heresmiley - .


And here's smiley - article about The Second Nordic Meet-up in Copenhagen by Pierce.
By now there has been even The Third Nordic Meet-up which also took place in Copehagen. Report is written by a guest from the Netherlands - Hapi .



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A614567

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Edited by

h2g2 Editors

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more