Thursdayites

1 Conversation


Back to the Campaign Page


Thursday - the founder of the Campaign

Simetra - We have the God Thor on our side and he won't stand for any of this pratting around with calling his day Thing, the hammer of Thor will fall on those that upset his position in immortal existence.

NAITA - You gotta fight, for your right, to Thursday!

Recumbentman - Thursday, all my troubles seem so far away.

Master B - A Thursday Thirst.

Ottox - The Thingites' Official Nemesis.

Skenvoy - You mean that's what the day between Wednesday and Friday is called? You people have been lying to me!

bubba-fretts - Thursday I care about you.

Santragenius V - Things are perfect for hitting with Thor's hammer on a Thursday!

Hel 2 - First to see Thursday Everyday.

What_is_life - If it wasn't for thursday I would have been born on a thing.

AlecTrician - Thursday?...so am I, I'm sure there's a bar round here somewhere.

Blackberry Cat - Thursday, the best thing since Wednesday.

Lady Admiral Ayeka - Thor, god of war, lightning, crops1 and children deserves some recognition for all the good work he's done!!!

moke - I never could get the hang of Thursdays, but how could anyone get the hang of Thing?

Colonel creachy - I've got Thursday under my skinsmiley - cool

Captain Khamsin - Okay I'll be a Thursdayite, as long as I don't have to leave the other side cos they give me smiley - cake

Sergeant Mushroom - I was never a particularly helpful thingite. Perhaps a defection is in order?smiley - smiley

JC - Can I have some free chocolate please?

beccy - I love Thursday! smiley - biggrin

tyrone - Can i please join the Thursdayites as I think that as this is the first day of my week and I met my wife on a thursday that I am suitablably qualified to join. And 'I don't like mondays' by the Boom Town Rats is one of my favourite songs.

Kiolok Destroyer of Worlds - I'm a Thursdayite!

<yawn> - The Thingites got pushy when I said Thursday...

2legs - The answer is ***! I want to be a Thursdayite, thingite, sporkite, ASL agent 42, scapegoat, nighthooverite, and whatever other eronious titles I still ahve, smiley - erm ahh, yes, professor of titology I seem to recal smiley - biggrin --- a lot of titles smiley - biggrin

Bagpuss - Like David Bowie, I was Thursday's child.

Domitella - Thing means nothing to me...

Thewyrdsister - In allegiance to Thor and my Viking ancestors.

CoolFriday - Although a great advocate of Fridays I think Thursdays is a most important prop for the best day of the week

zafod_on_the_rocks - I all ways have the urge for pie, and beer. Wow, cool, later.

Vice Commander Black Leopard - I thought I might as well do this as i'm doing the Thingite/Prats stuff....witty stuff....uuumm...oh, JUST LET ME JOIN!!!

katkodl - Can we skip #32 so that I become the thurty-thurd member?smiley - drool

chorlton - I was born on a thursday and as a result think we should campaign against me (or anyone else) being born on a thing!

mrsfiftyfour - Its Thursday so make me a THURSDAYITE.

Ðiscõ Stu - Thursday is my second favourite day of the week and deserves more respect. Where do I get the kiwi spoon?

Iluvatar - Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday...

Mr. Dreadful - Something witty (well you did say to...)

SANCHO_PANSA - I tend to be quite stationary, because both of my legs are shorter than the other and neither touch the ground. So I can only travel by being nudged occasionally. '---'

haustrian - Errare humanum est2.

another primate (called rik) - I believe somebody ordered a newbie?

DarkListener - I actually didnt yet what all this is about, but you people are just so weird that im bound to join!

aepyornis - Thursday is named for my FAVourite Norse God, Bruce... I feel it only fitting and proper that we should all bow to The Power Of Mjöllnir! The Thunder God Bruce kicked butt! LITERALLY!! And it's only fitting that we honor Him with a Day of His own.... Thursday!

d586poetpaul - What can i say except thurday sounds like a good day to have a campaign, not too obvious, not too obscure.

Swizzles-Joe - Thursday the day just before the best day of the week. Should be called thursday as friday doesn't go with things

Moonhogg - Okay, okay, I'll become a Thursdayite. It's either that or vote conservative in the elections next month. Sad fact - Hull has no representative for the Monster Raving Looney party. As such, I hereby swear my allegiance to the Thursdayites.

scouse2026 - Simply put something witty here. And click the button. And have some pie if you feel the urge - we have plenty...

caalan21 - me, me... pick me...oooh, it's Thursday! I'm soo happy!
Oh, and I almost forgot...The sound of 1000 people saying...3

Rockillidan - something witty here smiley - cheers

wayde_k - Stupid people with money is a dangerous combination. Not witty, perhaps, but true enough.

Friesta - Yes!! I'm a Thursdayite!

Laudatortemporisacti... - Ok...I want to be a Thursdayite...I have resigned from the Thingites...

Ku'Reshtin - Why have I not seen this before? This is the best thing ever. I've been against the Thingite cause since I first heard of it.

urbanjam - Simply type something witty here - delete this writing first if you want. And click the button. And have some pie if you feel the urge - we have plenty...

The_Jon_m - I'm fed up with thingites and sporks

Commander of positrons and all things quanta - Hey can I be a Thursdayite? Pleeeease! I love Thursdays bunches, they're Snuffilicioussmiley - ok!


Commander (Lieutenant) Thanaris Thamian Meridian
- Hello, and thanks for the pie.


midgetmogget
- What kind of pie is it? I wish to become a Thursdayite, because although I can never get the hang of Thursdays, I've come to expect that.


Bob the Dinosaur
- smiley - bigeyesI like to join the Thursdayites. My family supported Thursdays for millions of years, my ancestors have met Thor in person (or so the story goes).


General Tamaire the walrus
- Hi I'm General Tamaire and I'm joining. I have an army of flying pigs that are getting bored here...


drmegabite
- Can I join? Where's the pie?

melee_bowser -
I never could get the hang of Thursday, but I like Thursday! smiley - cheers

Nerd42 - Yes, indeed, renaming Thursday will only make things that much more confusing and thus, worse! Enough with this smiley - weird weird stuff!

Serephina - Simply type something witty here - delete this writing first if you want. And click the button. And have some pie if you feel the urge - we have plenty...
Something witty? smiley - yikessmiley - ermsmiley - erm sorry smiley - blush

Jabberwock - "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." (DNA)

Master-of-puppets - i wanna become a thursdayite! i just ate so i dont need any pie just now though...


Elentari
- Make me a Thursdayite, in the name of Thor! smiley - evilgrin


woodenbadger
- I've never quite gotten the hang of thursdays...but what the hell, any day that ends in y and doesn't have a silent Q or the suffixes "bloody" and or fatefull can't be all bad. I'm in. smiley - cheers


Angussporran
- I want that warm fuzzy feeling!

Marjin
- I never got the hang of things, so I prefer Thursdays.

lil ol' me
- I suppose I could be an honorary member.. Just don't expect me to say Thurrrrrss.. OOoh.. that hurts!! smiley - erm

dark lord Souroff - I will throw the forces of Dormor in to the fight against the thingites
they will never rename our scared day! For thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basil5 - Well... I definitely could use some pie, and I like Thursdays very much. I'm very new to h2g2, so I hope it's ok if I join.

deafgerman - hello fellow follower of the truth. i am willing to join the thursdayite clan on one condition, that you make a thursdayite flag in german it would read "ICH BIN EINE DONNERSTAG LEIBER!" this translates to i'm a thursday lover but it is the same in essence and meaning to "im a thursdayite"

miraculousrandomness - I dont want pie, I like wraps better and I like thursday

Plasticrockchick - I have long fought for thursday but i have never been a thursdayite - my namethingy; Plasticorckchick killer of thingites.

Dazzard - I don't want pie! i hate "thingites"!!!

Aximili - i'll join! Aximili is with you!

Josh - I want pie!!!

rockcheekychimp50001 - i would like to become a member of thursdayite

Megachedda - I want pie!!!Actually i dont like pie smiley - erm but can i join anyway?

glamgal30 - hey i value thursday can i become a member smiley - biggrin please

supersillysummer - smiley - biggrin I want pie!!!

Happy Red Nose Day! - I want pie!!!

Cptn_Jack_Harkness - YO! I hate the idea of the names of the days of the week changing, and I want to join please!smiley - biggrin

Summer - Could I please become a Thursdayite? I like Thursdays smiley - smiley

-




The alternative member list



1Editorial note - see thread below about Thor and Frej for comments on this statement...2To err is human3---!---!---!---!---!... (and so on for 1000 ----)

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A3309644

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more