A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9941

Researcher 815350

smiley - rofl I had too, *had too* goodle it!

http://www.well.com/~cynsa/cement.html

One word: D*ck-head!

Post 9942

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

*giggle*

it takes a special sort of person...

Post 9943

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

I've just recalled a TV documentary I saw a few years ago. I think it must've been similar to thew series that's on TV at present (is it called 'Tribe'?) where a woman is sent to live with a 'primitive' tribe for a month.

However, on the documentary of a few years back, I recall the lady just about to make her departure from the tribe with whom she had been living. Just before she boarded her light aircraft, she turned to the tribesman beside her, who was naked except for a cord around his waist, which was festooned with wooden carvings of slightly larger than average penises.

"Remind me", she said. "What's the special name you have for that belt around your waist?"

"Belt-o'-long-cock", he replied, at which point the 'lady' smiley - rofl'd, smiley - somersault'd and smiley - rofl'd.

smiley - roflsmiley - somersault

Post 9944

Researcher 815350

Tonight I'm been taken out of town, to a place with a car park, surrounded by trees, bushes etc.

"To look at bats, moths, and other wildlife." - Aww, bless her!

Has anybody thought of doing such activity?

Post 9945

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyes Those.... 'anal misadventures', really are a strong bit of evidence for de-evolution.... smiley - doh that lis tof 'items' 'retrieved' smiley - roflsmiley - snork ... some people is just so... smiley - doh

Post 9946

I personally am a fan of the excuses...

'I'd been shopping and forgot my keys, so I tried to climb in an upstairs window and fell. Onto this bottle of ketchup...' (prepared with lube and a condom..) was one that I have heard (though I suspect as with most of them, there's an element of urban myth. But then when you hear the genuine excuses, you become less sure...)

Post 9947

Hoh yus smiley - biggrin

smiley - weird Really, though, it must be pretty difficult to loose some of those* items up there... smiley - erm I mean anal dildos/vibrators arn't always designed with safety first anyhow and wouldn't exactly be difficult to... loose... but its pretty easy really to ensure one doesn't... or so I've heard anyhow smiley - angel

Post 9948

Well, the story of the anal vibrator 'burrowing north like an electronic mole' conjures up the vision that the surgeon was somehow unable to prevent this event occurring. Maybe the design of it was such that he was unabble to grab hold f it without it switching itself on.... smiley - erm

Post 9949

P.S. I also like the excuses. They're on a par with those insurance caims that, "I inadvertently turned into the wrong drive and therefore collided with a tree that I don't have and so shouldn't have been there...'

or, even better,

"I hit a lamp post that was concealed by the pedestrian standing in front of it..."

smiley - laugh

Post 9950

People's excuses for their own stupidity rule... I like them lots smiley - smiley

Post 9951

Researcher 815350

Stupidity... Some time back the g/f and I were watching a spoof film, of the 'Hot Shots!' style. Table Tennis balls had been 'featured'.

smiley - popcorn

And we find ourselves in a sports shop over this weekend just gone, there for 99p a set of table tennis balls. A few giggles, as the do you remember that film comes the topic. She says there is more chance of them being sucked in than shot out. Hmm, smiley - erm an engineering challenge.

smiley - popcorn

So as we sit in the car, I say; "what if the balls are placed inside a condom, then there is something to pull on to recover miscreant balls.

After nearly choking, she says; "maybe, but there would have to use lube too."

Later that night, I remember a product, femidoms. But the whole cost of doing this put's me off, never mind the bloody stuid nature of it, or if it's not the best way to treat a woman!

smiley - popcorn

Re: Robyns Ketchup bottle trick smiley - evilgrin would you not think the people that are prepared to stuff objects into themselves take a moment before taking a step back if you will' stop and consider object recovery methods? Maybe stick to purpose build devices, with handles or limiters? smiley - erm

Post 9952

You would think so!!! smiley - laugh

I have been told, though never personally witnessed, that my best friend is able to aim and fire reasonably accurately with ping-pong balls... It's all to do with which muscles one has developed and how one uses them by all accounts.

Plus, vaginal insertion is very much more limited than anal, the cervical opening is so tiny that things dont generally go missing.

Post 9953

Researcher 815350

*ducks*smiley - tennisball

It's a fishing expedition I don't fancy.

Post 9954

nortirascal

I believe the muscle control you refer to is called a "Singapore grip".
Only met one woman who could do that, so I married hersmiley - biggrin

As regards anal insertions, I'll have to be a NIMBY on that onesmiley - laugh in every sense of the word!smiley - winkeye

Post 9955

smiley - bigeyes You wouldn't believe what I've just spend the last hour and half of th working day reading on the net... errr... dunno maybe you would smiley - biggrinsmiley - angelsmiley - bigeyes
smiley - erm
errr, teh key with ... 'anal insertions'.... is lube.... and... nothing too* ambetitious a size/shape.... smiley - angel apparently.... smiley - whistle

Post 9956

Probably 'poppers' as well smiley - erm...

Post 9957

or patience and graduating sizes smiley - winkeye

Post 9958

Tumsup

Concrete mix. Isn't that how friendships are cemented?

smiley - run

Post 9959

ERrrrr... yeh... apparently one can work their way up ... sizes of ... inserted 'devices' smiley - ermsmiley - blushsmiley - angel anal beads can be nice too... or at least so my friend told me smiley - angel Actually that reminds me, I need to... err... do some online shopping some time soon... err... yeh probably for grocerys or CDs or soemthing.. yeh... probalby something like that smiley - angel

Removed

Post 9960

Researcher 815350

This post has been removed.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more