A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9981

AYEBEE PW - RIP TERRI

'I was wondering of those women who think size matters, what do you think is the ideal size for a dick?'

well. speaking from personal experience. i'd say about 6 foot 2, 180 lbs, brown curly hair. but i'm sure they come in all shapes and sizes.

smiley - biggrin

Post 9982

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

What about a Tom or Harrysmiley - erm

Post 9983

Researcher 815350

Men don't have small penis, it's just some women have giant muffs. smiley - cheerup

Post 9984

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - snorksmiley - roflsmiley - laughsmiley - blush damn, I appear to have laughed too much, smiley - spork ed coffee over teh keyboard, and wet myself. again. smiley - run

Post 9985

'...it's just some women have giant muffs.' smiley - snork Nothing worse that waving one's member around in a damp dustbin! smiley - 2cents

Post 9986

smiley - snorksmiley - snork Stop it! stop it!; I only just put clean knickers on and now there wet again smiley - blushsmiley - biggrin
Just remember to wear your protective head gear whilst exploring down there smiley - winkeye

Post 9987

'I only just put clean knickers on and now there wet again...' P'haps you should make a contribution to this thread, 2legs: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F127730?thread=5787560

Post 9988

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

smiley - rolleyes

Seven and a half inches (measured erect and up the side) and just big enough that I have to squeeze it to get my thumb and middle finger to meet around it at the thinnest point below the head.

But as is oft repeated, that's not what matters *the most*.

What matters the most is who it's attatched to, how much effort they put in and what you give them to work with.

I dont know about other women but I liken myself to a violin. Play me right and I'll sing for you, effortlessly, for hours. But if you dont know how to even get started (or how to take instruction. You do NOT know best!) there'll be horrible noises, lots of frustration and everyone will get bored really quickly...

Post 9989

smiley - bigeyes 7 and a half inchs plus works well for me too.... But that is coming at it as it were, from a slightly differnt angle.... or at least 'line of approach' smiley - biggrinsmiley - blushsmiley - run

Post 9990

AYEBEE PW - RIP TERRI

gosh robyn.. you sound awfully nice.. either that or you have small hands....

*sticks out hand and smiles winsomely*

have we met?

Post 9991

Ooh, no, see, not 'plus'. I like seven and a half inches. It's just the right size for me. not so big it hurts, but just big enough to make things exciting when I'm in that sort of mood smiley - winkeye

Also, my right hand-span is a reliable and accurate 7.5 inches. It seems like it was designed...

Post 9992

Ooh, sorry! *shakes hands*

I dont have tiny hands, but I dont have the longest fingers, I am awfully nice and no, we haven't met smiley - smiley

Post 9993

AYEBEE PW - RIP TERRI

did anyone happen to tune into the documentary about vagina improvement ops on (i think) Channel 4 last night?
was most interesting (if a little rediculous)i thought, but seems to be a genuine concern to some people, size;shape etc... i thought it was a well rounded documentary, also giving the men's input (in general seemed to be... ''ehhhh. dunno, never noticed, never looked at it too closely to be honest'') and sparked off a very honest and interesting conversation between meself and me better half as a result.

we really do think too much about it all dont we? personally i dont know what all the fuss is with women's 'marys' ! i've yet to see one i like ha ha.

i know this is the P thread, i just thought i'd throw that in the mix. dont want to go to the trouble of starting a V thread, too lazy.

smiley - biggrin

Post 9994

I have a bi friend who said she does like it when she finds a pretty one, but they are rare, most are indifferent, few are ugly. Mostly they do what they say on the tin!

I've met one or two ugly peni in my time, and two really attractive ones. the rest, again, are indifferent. smiley - smiley

Post 9995

smiley - footprints

'...the rest, again, are indifferent'.

Reminds me of the little boy who, in class one day, asked, 'Please Miss, what does 'indifferent' mean'.

Ooh! That's quite a difficult oine, Johnny. Where've you heard it used?'

Well I couldn't sleep last night and Mummy and Daddy were making a lot of noise. Then I overheard Mummy moan and say,

'Ooh, that feels lovely. I think you must have it in diferent.'

smiley - run

Post 9996

Now look wat u gon and don.... I've wet meself again smiley - snorksmiley - biggrinsmiley - run

Post 9997

AYEBEE PW - RIP TERRI

2 legs.. i think you might have problem with yer waterworks. i'd get that checked if i were you. or try applying a jubilee clip when going in to read hootoo entries..

just a thort

smiley - smiley

Post 9998

naa, its alright, I put the rubber knickers on today just to be sure smiley - winkeye

Post 9999

smiley - lurk Hangs head and slinkssmiley - footprints away.

Post 10000

dont hide from 2leg's incontinence! If the rest of us have to put up with him and his lax pelvic floor then so do you!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more