A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9681

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I think I should wade in to defend the sensuality of us scorpios smiley - grrsmiley - diva Just cause we're highly sexually motivated/strung doesn't mean we don't do the more sensual stuff... far from it smiley - tongueoutsmiley - snorksmiley - tongueincheek

Post 9682

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I'm hugely sensual, but think astrology is guff perpetuated to keep Mystic Meg's and Jonathan Cainer's premium rate phone lines profitable.

Post 9683

But, you'l be telling us next that you don't believe in the tooth fairy, the gnomes at the end of the garden, the giant frlying spagetti monster, santa claws, Brian edwardo's mysic flying mantle piece clock insect, and the man with the fuzzy hair! smiley - erm yeh... its all bollocks really that star sign nonsense... though, if your born in the winter months, there are some interesting epidemilogical implications this has for fu future life pathologies, though thats probably got as much to do with the position of the stars in teh sky as it has to the bacteriological and microbial populations at that time of year as compaired to other times smiley - erm I stray. smiley - erm minge. penis. tits. there we go.

Post 9684

Researcher 815350

That Lawson woman, I can't stick her! She's a creepy, slimey so and should she appear on TV, the only thing hard in my hand would be a TV remote control. *click* smiley - yuk

As for the 'what is your sign' lot, it rules your life, utter smiley - bleep. And the sheer number of women on www.getnobbin.com that say stuff like "I see your sign and mine are compatable, we should get on."

smiley - snork If a man says that it's cheezee, if a woman says that it's acceptable? Not that it makes at least one bloke (me) think: "You stooooooopid bloody woman, life, you, get a!" smiley - steam

Post 9685

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

heh heh heh... You're all twitchy today! WOOHOO!

Nope, 2legs, you're right, some manage to find something subtler and deeper, but most are pretty outward and physical with it...

Of course, it's a huge pile of steaming horse crap so dont listen to me, I might start trying to charge you for it... smiley - winkeye

Post 9686

Einmoto - CoachAntony

Is being left strung or right strung important? Are the men with left more caring and considerate? Has anyone mentioned the w word? Width more important than length?

Post 9687

Researcher 815350

Never mind the length, feel the width?

Post 9688

Width is NOT more important than length... You need a good balance and measure of both for optimum pleasure for both partners. A smaller one is not a deal breaker in my experience, so long as there is plenty of enthusiasm and interest... And too large certainly CAN be a deal breaker!

Post 9689

Einmoto - CoachAntony

You tell them ... Robyn!!

Post 9690

Researcher 815350

Mine is perfect. smiley - blush Get on the phone in the morning to tell your best mate kind of perfect.

Post 9691

Aw! my ex thinks that about his... I've tried explaining that for me, at least, a 'perfect' penis will not make up for lack of perfection elsewhere!

Post 9692

Researcher 815350

It's what women think. Not what I think. I'm a tall chap, long arms and legs; but to my mind when it came to Mr. Blinky, *I wuz robbed I wuz.*

smiley - popcorn

The others have not moaned, maybe the odd screamer, that sort of thing, you don't know it it's a good or a bad thing at times.

But I have at times, come away thinking of them I was not happy; the strap a Redwood to yer asmiley - bleep to stop you falling in ones.

Just thinking of the "do you want your bum smacked?" woman (mentioned in a prior post) she once said to me "How do I feel down there?"

She was one for asking questions during, or just after. smiley - laugh When your're put on the spot like that, sometimes you can't find the right analogy. Best I could say was...

You know how you have new shoes that can hurt, pinch, you wear them for going out, but you have an old pair of shoes you'd rather be wearing, you feel like an old pair of shoes.

The reply, "so I feel comfortable then?" ... And since she was starting to psmiley - bleep me off by now. The only answer was "you feel d**k shaped." Well she would, and I suppose if I had a tea pot to jam up there, she'd have felt tea pot shaped. smiley - rolleyes

smiley - popcorn

Nah I don't think it's perfect. Plus being wanted for *me* is far more important, then worry about physical attraction, and then the sex.

Suppose I'm ready to do some research, and reporting, purely for the benefit of the guide you understand. Did somebody say Manchester? smiley - tongueout

Post 9693

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

My manhood ain't huge, but my bottom is, apparently, lovely. And I'm very good with my mouth. Swings and roundabouts and all that.

Post 9694

Researcher 815350

Prefare the slide me, not one for the 'swing' and are we back to Magic Roundabout? smiley - winkeye

Find one and smiley - bleep her brains out.

Post 9695

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

hung like a garden shed me smiley - blush

Post 9696

useless and full of cobwebs or somewhere dad disappears to on a saturday afternoon?

Post 9697

Brown Eyed Girl

She (the redhead) is a scorpio but she says she won't break my heart. Bet she does smiley - tongueoutsmiley - run

Post 9698

probably smiley - smiley

But it might be cos you broke hers first and she'll never admit it or tell you... X

Post 9699

Women are only here to break the hearts of men smiley - cry

Post 9700

Researcher 815350

Women, fsmiley - bleep 'em!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more