A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9641

Galigan

Indeed it is. Good luck/congrats to you sir!smiley - biggrin

Post 9642

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Eeep..... yeh... but a little tireing at times smiley - puffsmiley - bruisedsmiley - handcuffs

Post 9643

Brown Eyed Girl

We should have a penis meet in Canal Street in Manchester!

Post 9644

smiley - wow blimey... been a few years since I used to go down canal Street smiley - blushsmiley - biggrinsmiley - boing I got an email... I got an email... smiley - smileysmiley - biggrin So the proper* kinda date thing yesterday (as opposed to the not proper date thing today), looks like I'll be seeing them again smiley - magic and they were so loverly smiley - blushsmiley - biggrinsmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Post 9645

Researcher 815350

>>> We should have a penis meet in Canal Street in Manchester! <<<

A kind of "Meet the meat, meet?" smiley - erm

Post 9646

smiley - roflsmiley - biggrin sounds good to me smiley - blushsmiley - wahsmiley - injuredsmiley - bruised I'm sore in odd places smiley - erm I dunno... the things one has to do for kicks... smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - bluelight

Post 9647

Researcher 815350

I've been sore in odd places too, Manchester is just one of 'em. smiley - winkeye

So your date went well then?

[ Mine did, At the end she did mention doing something next weekend, her I'd like to be doing. smiley - loveblush

She's smiley - cool with the idea of still speaking with others about dating. Which is handy since when I checked my messages today another woman has requested my company thus:

I don't need or want to chat on MSN.

I should like the details of the meeting to be:

Date: Friday 21st September.

Time: 8pm

Is that convenient for you?

I like her style! smiley - biggrinsmiley - blushsmiley - bigeyes ]

Do women like to be able to "have a feel" of what could be, by being pulled in close, or is or me, because it always works. smiley - erm

I also had 'this friend once' smiley - winkeye and one of the first things he noticed about now ex girlfriend was when the met, her hand on my knob as he stood in the carpark. smiley - online2long

Post 9648

zendevil

Garrgh! I should be over all this nonsense by now; i had decided to die a frustrated old maid & what bloody happens?

There i am; innocently sitting in an Oirish pub with a few blokes & in walks...............smiley - drool

Oh dear.
Just my type.
Longhaired hippy backpacker.
With guitar.
And blue eyes.
And he is Irish.
And obviously I ask politely "do you by any chance happen to need a place to sleep tonight?" (i am renowned for my kindness)smiley - angel; the town sends just about every stray needing help my way.)

*sigh*

So we've spent tonight busking together; fleecing the rabidly evil rich & i have put him to bed upstairs, whilst i sleep down here: i couldn't possibly pounce on a guy 14 years younger with a "sorta" French girlfriend & an old doggie back in Youkay could i? It's just morally incorrect. Plus i have a "sorta" french BF. But my pussy (cat) adores him. I could accomodate his ageing doggie.

Help me be strong & moral, my fiends. Or i may choke on my own drool.

zdt

Post 9649

Researcher 815350

Yes you could, as for the "sorta" ones, they're only French so don't matter.

Post 9650

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Aw bless... Did you refrain or was there sweet sorta french music?

Post 9651

Refrain?

Post 9652

nortirascal

Tant pissmiley - winkeye

Post 9653

Je n'ai aucune contrainte smiley - blush

Post 9654

nortirascal

smiley - laugh I think we should all speak English now, before we all are moderated onsmiley - winkeye
I never did find out what bagels had to do with penises, getting these things back on threadsmiley - biggrin

Post 9655

Yes, the bagel thing mysttified me.... maybe we're missing out on a trick smiley - ermsmiley - bigeyes

Post 9656

nortirascal

Perhaps it has something to do with Nigella Lawsons cookery programmes?smiley - tongueout

Post 9657

smiley - erm I'd not know; I don't watch TV smiley - ermsmiley - weird

Post 9658

nortirascal

Oh well, let's all go back to willy watching smiley - tongueincheek. It's undoubtably funniersmiley - smiley

Post 9659

And more fun smiley - evilgrinsmiley - snorksmiley - tongueincheek

Post 9660

nortirascal

I have a list of things not to say to a naked man - includes such gems as "That explains the car then" and "I guess that makes me the early bird".smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more