A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9621

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

It's a comfort zone thing darlin, this person has the potential to get to know *you*... It's pretty scary! But fun too!!! If you didnt have em you'd know it's not so important...

... So... *DO* you like them? You must tell us tomorrow!!!

Post 9622

Galigan

Ooo, a proper date. Get you! So where are they taking you?smiley - bigeyes One of the best ones for me is anywhere with a balcony when it's nice weather. But you'll be fine, nerves are good, they show you're still just a nervous teenager at heart.smiley - winkeye
That's good that you didn't mind. I did for the longest time but oh well. Gotta move on with life.smiley - smiley I used to be ridiculously shy but now I'm ok. I think the internet has helped like that, it's shown me I can at least appear confident, which makes me confident. Weird cycle but it's payed off in real life.smiley - smiley And yes, most definitely jealous, I used to read the early parts of this thread and I got jealous of you! smiley - laughsmiley - handcuffssmiley - biggrin

Post 9623

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Anyone noticed my new tag line... thanks to Roymondo for that one smiley - roflsmiley - snorksmiley - zen well we're meeting up in a pub over the river (so its not either of our local pubs). smiley - zen I've been to the pub before years ago as I used to live over that way, and there are a few other nice pubs near by... there might* have been the suggestion that as they are near the river we could... perhaps walk down by the river... and... well... outside with fresh air and all that smiley - whistlesmiley - angel Actually, as a teenager I never did too much of the dating type thing... maybe thats one reason for the nerves smiley - yikessmiley - zen Actually maybe we could from the pub we're going to go to the nearest pub to it which has a nice beer garden that goes right down to the river smiley - magicsmiley - zen oo heck, and I've not even washed my hair yet... oh my Bob... what should I wear? smiley - erm I'm thinking... black jeans.... (a clean pair from the cupboard natch)... black linen or cotton shirt... my black leather boots? smiley - erm and probably my jacket as its getting a bit cool in the evening smiley - ermsmiley - diva Or maybe I could just wear a dressing gown smiley - roflsmiley - evilgrin Jelous? of me? smiley - yikes gosh smiley - blushsmiley - blush - as I said earlier I think, I'd have really like to have known what I do now, when I started uni... I think I was probably a lot more restrained (and I don't mean smiley - handcuffs ) back in those day... oh well... we each live and lurn ... and the lurning is often the fun bit smiley - biggrinsmiley - run

Post 9624

Galigan

Indeed it is.smiley - smiley That's a lot of black you know. Maybe something a bit lighter to offset the black, otherwise you might appear to be some sort of goth. smiley - erm What? I never said I was good at clothes, I'm hopeless.
By the river sounds nice, anything by the water I always find nice, my first date with my guy 1 was by the harbour out on the balcony a while before sunset. Then italian restaurant and a long pier under the stars. *sigh* It was so casual too, I didn't even realise it would be a *date*, he just said 'let's go for a drink'.smiley - smiley
Best of luck to you 2legs, and smiley - dontpanic, you'll be fine!

Post 9625

I had my first 'date' date less than a year ago. I like them smiley - smiley It's all good fun!

Post 9626

Galigan

I had mine 8 days ago.smiley - smiley

Post 9627

Blimey... we all seem to be a frighfully frisky bunch... maybe we should arrange a 'frindge meet' as an aside to the main 'london meet', in 'one of those clubs'... you know the kinda of thing... probably down over in Soho somewhere smiley - winkeyesmiley - handcuffssmiley - blushsmiley - zen

Post 9628

One where we're allowed to swear and eye up anything that moves? Or do you do that at meets anyway?

Post 9629

Galigan

smiley - laugh Sounds like a plan.

Post 9630

I think most people tend to do that t at the meets anyhow smiley - biggrinsmiley - boing

Post 9631

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

...tho' in 2Legs case it's more feels up EVERYONE he meets smiley - winkeye...

Post 9632

smiley - blush I'm sorry... did I grope you at a meet then? smiley - winkeyesmiley - whistlesmiley - biggrin mind... I don't just* do that at HooToo meets smiley - whistlesmiley - evilgrinsmiley - run

Post 9633

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

Not been to a meet yet, but this *may* happen in Oct ...

Post 9634

Oo you oughta smiley - biggrin tis great fun smiley - magic

Post 9635

Galigan

I'm a meet virgin too.smiley - sadface My parents would never have said ok if I'd said 'hey guys, can I go to London to meet a load of people from the internet?'

Post 9636

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Very wise are your parents. They must know of the Lil.

Post 9637

smiley - bigeyes I wish this itching would stop smiley - wah

Post 9638

Researcher 815350

I'm booked tonight (Am late!), Friday, Saturday. As for Sunday, I might have it off. smiley - tongueout

Post 9639

smiley - bigeyes I'm booked tonight... and tomorrow... gosh I'm as nervous ad a really nervous thing thats got something to be nervous about smiley - blush well, I've booked me cab, so will be winging the way to the meet up very shortly smiley - blushsmiley - blushsmiley - blush damn butterflys ... smiley - blushsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - zen breeth breath smiley - zensmiley - puffsmiley - zen

Post 9640

Researcher 815350

I'm booked Saturday! smiley - somersault And she's fit, 'n' I don't care if we just do nuffing but have a laugh! (Scream optional.)

I'm turning into 2slags, err, 2legs. smiley - blush Good innit? smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more