A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9481

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

oOOooOoOOOoooOOoooOoO ER! smiley - laugh

its a sight to beholed smiley - rofl

Post 9482

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

why does women allways grab "things" with a really tight gripsmiley - smiley

Post 9483

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

They are the women with the really big hands arent they rev? admit it!

Post 9484

Researcher 815350

... And hairy backs, drive trucks and are called Bob? smiley - run

smiley - erm Last night on t'dating site I saw something a wee bit scary. A girl all of 18 years old looking for 'hard sex' and she wanted to be beaten up! What the hell would you make of that?

Post 9485

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

That she's submissive and into heavy BDSM? Although I think 18 is a bit young for somebody to know themselves well enough to be in so deep.

Post 9486

I have to agree...

... I've certainly, thanks to varous changes, figured out that I'm not as experimental and 'hard' as I thought I was... Trying something out can easily become habit if your peer group or most of your exeriences have tended towards a certian direction...

Post 9487

Researcher 815350

'Rev Jack' and the women grabbing hard question. Gentle, loving is all well and good, but there are times a bit of 'pin her down and just own her' goes down well too.

And I've seen women state they like it rough. I wondered about one looking at her pictures the 'lost look' do she consider rough with passion, and in turn passion with love. *BUT* this girl, wanting to be beaten.

Thought about the James Bond film, Goldeneye that charachter "Xenia Sergeyevna Onatopp." I say that was beyond the limits. Sure *bumping* into thinks, accidental banging of heads, and the odd rug burn.

What kind of abuse would drive somebody to feel the need to be beaten? Saying this, watching a TV program, there was a woman that made a living from kicking fellas in the nads!

When somebody says BDSM, I thought that was about control, not damage?

Post 9488

Bondage, Domination and Sado Masochism.... It's all of em.

I dont think that wanting to be beaten always stems from abuse as such, but I do believe a lot of what I would term extreme sexual deviants (and I'm pretty open minded and tolerant, but I have certain boundaries where things cross from normal into unusual and then into extreme...) may have various psychological issues... Whether or not they are negative things I dont know... Personally I wouldnt want to be hurt, but I do understand that for others there are direct links between pain and endorphins... Personally pain doesnt make me think of having fun!

Also, I dont know about being beaten, but I've been aware of an interesting juxtaposition of power between a dom and a sub... Cos the dom is rarely truly the wielder of the ultimate power...

Post 9489

Yeah! BABY! smiley - smiley what i'm on about is someone who graps "yer bits" and makes the end turn purple for no good reason then "she likes the colour"

smiley - erm

Post 9490

Researcher 815350

smiley - rofl

Post 9491

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Everyone To their own

N o thank s my lady is soft and gentlesmiley - cheers

Post 9492

Just trying o keep the thread going , so a sqeak

Post 9493

smiley - smiley I know smiley - blush its quite disconcerting smiley - blush I have asked what she gets out of it, she just giggles and goes all quiet smiley - smiley

RJRsmiley - smiley

Post 9494

Researcher 815350

Does anybody recall the paint avderts, "We'll match anything!" Can you imagine 'Rev' being dragged into B&Q, upto the paint counter, having his pants pulled down and the look on the shop assitants face. smiley - online2long

What does puzzel me is why a woman would treat a penis like a stress ball but then so gentle providing the old 'sooky sooky lub you long time sailor.' Women, they are all quite mad!

Post 9495

I got so back to go 3 . am +so you don'T want me here fine

screw all but I am gonna give up caus eeI really don't want to be here any mordelrewn now ff yo were cnever mgy n bad person but bye my friends

Post 9496

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

The whole BDSM, Power-exchange, thing is very differnt from person to person, I can't say I'd ever really consider some of the more* extreme things that apparently some people get up to.. For someone that* young, I mean... Naa, thats too young to really know what you want, heck I didn't know what I wanted full stop till my mid twentys... and I still randomly change my mind now I'm thirty smiley - evilgrinsmiley - blush I think within BDSM for some people its more the power exchange and for others its more to do with pain and endorphins, personally I find both the power exchange and submitting to another to the point where they can inflict either pain, pleasure, humliation etc., on you is very rewarding both in terms of the pleasures directly from that experiance (in terms of endorphins, pleasure/pain etc), and also in terms of being able, just to 'not worry', as you can't do anything relaly to change what is going on, what is happening, and that can be quite rewarding in itself (can't think of the right word here). smiley - erm Having said which of course, sometimes a while back on the vanilla side ain't too awful smiley - blushsmiley - loveblushsmiley - run

Post 9497

Ooh, I'm easily bored me... I need the odd sprinkling of something now and then... I like to know I've got a full herb rack available should I need a touch of something different...

Being submissive is fantastically fun cos you get to not have to try to think about what you're going to do next, you have to just let it happen... Such a hardship! smiley - winkeye

Post 9498

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyes Its a bit more 'entailed' than that at times smiley - erm 'What is slave going to do to pleasure Master? It better be good or your going to be punished' smiley - handcuffssmiley - yikes ,evilgrin> smiley - blush

Post 9499

Nothing if I'm spreadeagled and cant move smiley - winkeye

Post 9500

"spreadeagled"

this begs the question

"Sunny side up or down?"

RJR (all in a days work)smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more