A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9501

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

It's not up to me smiley - ok

Post 9502

Researcher 815350

I'd quite like a tag-team of 'lebso' men haters to attack me this afternoon, so I'd not have to think, just be smiley - bleep to an inch of my life.

Been a long time since I had friction burns down the shaft, and to be so knumb it may be 'her' 10th orgasim, but I cant feel a thing!

Just a thought whilst having a smiley - tea

Post 9503

hmm... sounds like my idea of not so much fun...

like, by now I'm BORED!

I've spent many an hour having a fantastic time, but one thing gets dull, and if he's not enjoying it, nor am I!

Post 9504

Galigan

Hi all, was bored and going through the blog in here and thought I'd join in. I don't know about full on BDSM to be involved with (to watch sometimes it can be incredible!) but I wouldn't mind some general bondage with teasing and maybe a blindfold or gag involved.

Oh, and I'm only 18, but I've liked 'tie up games' since I was small. Only realised the significance of that in recent years. smiley - winkeye

Post 9505

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - smiley morning smiley - smiley

RJRsmiley - smiley

Post 9506

Galigan

Is it? It's 4.16 here. If the next hours goes quickly I'll be happy. smiley - sadface

Post 9507

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - drool *gets carried away with thoughts of being tied up en all that* smiley - erm err... forgot what I was going to say smiley - erm Sunny side up or sunny side down... no comment smiley - run

Post 9508

Galigan

Depends what the dom wants to do to you surely. Both ways up could be nasty or nice, but it's all good to me. smiley - evilgrin 2legs, you're into this stuff right, is it as good as it looks? smiley - bigeyes (not as *you* look obviously, that would we weird because I've never seen you. Or have I?...) *cue X-Files noises*

Post 9509

Tis better than I look... most things are smiley - winkeyesmiley - evilgrin well... yes... I like it anyhows smiley - blush But many many people wouldn't describe me as a 'normal average' kinda guy, so maybe I'm not the best person to be asking smiley - blush and, thinking about it, sunny side down most the time smiley - blushsmiley - bruisedsmiley - handcuffs eep smiley - run

Post 9510

well, it does depend what you mean, cos the sun shines out my a**e, so that'd be sunny side up in my case... smiley - winkeye

Post 9511

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

That brings a whole new meaning to the word "beaming" smiley - blush

Post 9512

smiley - bigeyessmiley - laughsmiley - starsmiley - starsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - handcuffs Ooo looks like there might be some 'alfresco' 'on the cards' smiley - bigeyessmiley - wow not done that in... ages smiley - blushsmiley - run

Post 9513

Researcher 815350

Once remarked that I'd tie somebody to a car roofrack and *do* things to them as a joke. smiley - erm She said she'd be diassapointed if it didn't happen.

Things you see on the M6 eh? smiley - blush

Post 9514

smiley - bigeyes Well I'm not entirely sure what my ... friend has in mind for us... But hopefully not on the car roof rack smiley - blushsmiley - bigeyes

Post 9515

Researcher 815350

It's surprising how many women respond to an 'ad' that simply says; "Meet pin you to the car bonnet and smiley - bleep you."

Have you ever tried to do it on a car? You keep bloody sliding off!

Post 9516

smiley - bigeyes I've never even* done it in the back of a car smiley - bigeyessmiley - ermsmiley - blush Mind, there was the one time we... no smiley - run

Post 9517

smiley - smiley Back of a car eh!smiley - blush one of my fondest memorys smiley - blush back of a carsmiley - blush and she was soooosmiley - smoochable too, twenty I t'was, young not a blemish, she was twenty three and soooo flexible smiley - blush took the words right out of my mouth, could'ent speak at all, due in part to her tounge, playing tounge hockey with the little dangly thing at back of my gizzard smiley - blush but her hands, she could do so much with her hands tooo, ahhhh so fond a memorysmiley - blush

RJRsmiley - smiley

Post 9518

Researcher 815350

Not as 'restrictive* as you may think, a car. In that your away from home and free to make any kind of noise, not tying to stuff a sock in your ladies mouth to curb the groans. smiley - bigeyes

Back seat I have fond memories, best two times of my life in a car, one gentle loving on the back seat, obviously young and flexible and another one that did most of the 'work' and it felt like she was doing me, 'bout the only woman that could take the pace.

My last girlfriend, boring cow would never do it in a car. She'd feel free to have a play with once bits at lights, and do a few disgusting things which I care not mention.

Yeah, women, they just play with our bits like why? If we go for 'midnight finger' we get 'midnight slap' but I had a girlfriend that liked to hold my penis in bed. smiley - erm Not good if you needed a wee and wanted to get out of bed, had some grip that woman.

Literal Penis envy?

Post 9519

I like to hold/fondle but I'm gentle.

Only once in a car. I'm quite picky about making COMPLETELY sure we're not going to get a knock on the window! I cant relax and enjoy myself if I think we're going to get interrupted/into trouble. It was fun and messy and very bendy. Luckily he was big and strong enough to put me where he wanted me smiley - smiley

On the beach somewhere quiet and secluded is nice, on a big rock though, not sand!!!!

In the woods on a ridiculously hot day, in the shade by a stream after an invigorating swim in a freezing river!

heh, when did this become about sex instead of penises? Ooops!

Post 9520

'When did this come about sex rahter than peni'? smiley - erm about page two I think smiley - winkeyesmiley - bigeyes May I ask a question of you knowledgable people? smiley - erm Just say for example, this friend of mine right, well, he's in Email contact with someone, and both are in to the BDSM master/slave/ Dom/Sub thing right. Anyhow, this friend, right, he was asked by this potential Dom/Master weather he was 'smooth' all over, as it were... and if not would he well shave... right, and anyhow, this friend would want to know or like to know right, waht everyone would think 'smooth all over ' would entail in terms of shaving oneself... legs? chest? pubic hair we guess... ? smiley - ermsmiley - ufo

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more