A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9521

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

chest and anything above the collar bone could be optional... I'd say definitely nothing below the belly button... and no hair on the back at all.

tell your 'friend' that it'll itch growing back but can be fun... maybe his 'friend' could help make him smooth all over? slippery bathtime fun!

Post 9522

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - yikes so I'll... I mean 'my friend' smiley - winkeye wil have to shave his legs? smiley - yikes I think I've shaed... I mean I think he's* shaved most of the other bits before at one point or another smiley - blushsmiley - erm I'll Email my 'friend' to tell him what you said smiley - whistle Ooo maybe my friend will like the idea of having the Dom shave him smiley - bigeyessmiley - ermsmiley - handcuffssmiley - evilgrin

Post 9523

Or of shaving himself in front of/for the dom.

If your friend should elect to do this, I advise getting rid of the majority of the hair (legs, buttocks etc)and trim more intimate areas short with scissors so as not to spoil the mood by being in a cold hairy bath for an hour...

If you can bear it, waxing would be a better option as you'll get stubbly within about 48 hours if not sooner.

Post 9524

Galigan

I shaved my below area once and immediately regretted it after I left the bathroom. Hair's there for a reason, without it things stick and feel weird, and growing back is awful! Though now and then I'll trim my upper below area because it's nicer that way, but no shaving now. And nothing in or around goochville's being touched, not going down there with scissors. smiley - yikes

2 legs, this friend of yours and his 'master' person, is the master asking him to shave so he can film it? I hear they like hairless people in those films. If not then I guess he just doesn't like hair.smiley - erm

Post 9525

Firstly, it's a little les attractive in a subconcious sense because the person's natural scent cannot linger in the hair which is what would happen if there was some there...

If you use talc when you're all done, it should help keep things sliding around comfortably. I suspect the sensation will be enhanced at first, your skin will feel oddly bare and very sensitive... and soft... And that's not necessarily a bad thing!

Post 9526

smiley - yikes I don't think it is for filming smiley - yikes more to do with this Dom's prefernce for it that way smiley - erm I'll pass all this handy hints over to my friend smiley - whistle

Post 9527

Galigan

Just wondering, for the first time someone receives anal sex is it generally painful? I've heard that it is, though obviously it gets better after that first one.

Post 9528

It depends on how, why, where and when! and I wouldnt say it 'obviously' gets better after the first time... That's like saying you 'obviously' like beer more after the first pint... Not always, sometimes you just have to be in the right mood or you're just not interested and it'd be horrible!

All I can suggest is that if you're curious, try it smiley - biggrin You might like it!!!!

Post 9529

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I'm not sure painful is the right word, and obviously it depends on several things (size & 'vigour' being the most important!) It's simultaneously pleasurable and uncomfortably odd.

It;s also very difficult to describe, but nowhere near as unpleasant as you would expect.

Post 9530

*nods*

How much movement is insisted upon can make a difference too...

Post 9531

Galigan

Ok, thanks guys. I only ask because such a thing could be on the cards tonight. I'm not completely clueless with this issue but I am when it involved someone else's 'member' and by rear end.

Post 9532

,And, some people can find it pleasurable the very first time, and never find it painful smiley - erm Just ensure there is plenty of lube and your as relaxed as possible, and, not to put too fine a point on it, if possible have a good dump before-hand... smiley - ermsmiley - smiley and enjoy smiley - run

Post 9533

smiley - envy

As Leggsie says, lube is your friend! It's really nothing to be wary of, but a little trepidation is understandable.

Post 9534

And remember: there's always the phrase 'Hang on, that's a bit uncomfortable' if it gets a bit, er, uncomfortable.

Post 9535

Galigan

Ok, thanks guys. smiley - smiley And don't worry, he's very communicative so I'm sure I'll be fine.

Post 9536

Dunno while I feel like we should be getting ready to congratulate you! smiley - smiley

Enjoy yourself lots mind, and dont do anything you dont feel happy about...

... And not with anyone you wouldnt want to spend the weekend with smiley - winkeye (that was my rule of thumb as a single girl... It served me well smiley - biggrin)

Do any of the other girls out there wish they could experience having a penis fopr a oucple of days? I know I would... I'm just so CURIOUS what it all feels like!

And guys, vice versa?

Post 9537

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Christ that old chestnut smiley - laugh

women could'ent handle it smiley - tongueout

RJR smiley - smiley

Post 9538

I reckon men should experience a moderately heavy period. No, make that a cycle... just once in their lives, at around 25 when they think they know it all and have enough information to judge...

Post 9539

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - tongueout

psst, most blokes who "share a life" with a woman of their choise tend to have experance of this....

smiley - rofl

Morning tinker smiley - smiley

Post 9540

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Looking at the time ,almost 2 am for me so , how many blokes experiance a moderately heavy period .
Do you think you are the only ones going past this time ? who are you going to scream at when you get a heavy one ? n don't blame me , please smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more