A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9541

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

bull crap! You get to walk away/go to sleep/go out/feed them ice cream etc and forget about it, no pain, no guilt, no raging hormones... And not a bleedin clue smiley - biggrin

Seriously, it's something you have to experience to understand, no matter what you THINK you might know...

Post 9542

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Hey lady I presume you are 25 , try being 60+ and of the opposite sex, when you (a lady? ) start s kicking at your male partner just for being there at this time , then go play with your dog if that'zs what you prefersmiley - erm

Post 9543

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyes *puts various things in the inside pocket of his jacket smiley - erm Well, the 'friend' of mine for whom I was asking the questions earlier is apparently off out tonight and will probably find out about the shaving thing, and the other person semed to think that having them shave him was a good idea, so that might be interesting... anyone know what Veet is? I'm guessing some kind of hair removal thing? Is it anything that I , I mean my friend should be cautious about letting the other guy use on him? smiley - erm *mutters* the things I have to do for fun smiley - handcuffssmiley - bruised

Post 9544

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

The shaving thing's good. Being shaved by/shaving someone else is also good, but a little preliminary trimming is recommended.

Haven't got a clue what 'Veet' is. Is it one of those yoghurt drinks with above average levels of bacteria sold for 'do people *really* fall for this?' levels of money?

Post 9545

A Super Furry Animal

Veet used to be called Immac. It removes hair by, er, dissolving it in chemicals.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 9546

Uggghhh that sound ungood.... smiley - erm Oo heck smiley - run

Post 9547

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

This means that somebody, somewhere thought that 'Veet' was a better name than 'Immac'. Probably someone foreign where 'Immac' means 'bum gravy' or some such.

My money's on Finland.

Post 9548

A Super Furry Animal

No, that's "hulttio kastike" apparently.

Well, someone had to check!

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 9549

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Hair removing cream is very good for softening bones before slicing it.

smiley - dragon

Post 9550

Researcher 815350

smiley - run To play catch up with you bunch of dirty pervs... smiley - biggrin

Smooth ladies, better if as long as you have a face, they have a place to sit. smiley - erm It's better trimmed back, less to rubbing. Had a g/f that would, but she was not exactly keeping M&S going with her knicker collection.

She did mention me having a 'trim' and yes it does look nice 'neat and tidy' bit, nice to present on the first time with a new partner. Well, you may get a hair cut before going on a night out, so why not look like you care about yourself, and that extra inch that can now be seen wont be a bad thing.

smiley - popcorn

Anal sex? What's that? smiley - erm I've asked two women in conversation if they've ever done it, they both said it hurts. And my ex said it good that I never asked, apparently she said I'd never fit.

smiley - erm I've never got my *brown wings* not sure I'd want to, for more tight feeling; the woman on her side, legs together, and spoon.

"What's a nine volt battery and a womans asmiley - bleephole got in common?

~

Sooner or later you're going to put your tongue on it!"

smiley - popcorn

Cars: Was on the job once, and the "lady" in question did mention there was somebody looking in, like that's gonna stop me. smiley - rofl

But what did make me pause once, was being asked "would you like your bum smaked?" Could only answer; "Why have I been naughty?" smiley - bigeyes We then had a converation about people that like to be spanked, could they be violent people?

smiley - popcorn

So I've had a few woman in my life, *sniff* I can handle it.

Post 9551

Blimey smiley - erm apparently my 'friend' has less hair than he did earlier and a few less nanopeikograms of dignity too but that s another matter smiley - ermsmiley - wow blimey> I don't recommended... I mean My friend* doens't recommend Veet or whatever it is called to hose of a err.... disposition smiley - ermsmiley - bruisedsmiley - wow blimey.

Post 9552

Galigan

I've heard of Veet, apparently you put it on and the hair just disolves, so it is completely not something I'd feel ok with putting on my below area.smiley - erm I just trim with scissors every now and then. I'm a bit hairy anyway on the chest and legs, and too hairy to be bothered with constantly having to get rid of it. Plus hair makes me manly.smiley - biggrin

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, it was goooood!! smiley - winkeye

Post 9553

There are degrees of spanking. I dont like pain, but a spank, well placed and of a pleasingly firm texture can make things happen a little faster/harder/stronger smiley - biggrin

I'm certainly not violent. I once tried to hit someone in anger... my arm went all floppy and I ended up running away crying... After being completely pathetic in terms of hurting them. I'd be surprised if I moved their clothes...

Sounds like everyone but me had lots of fun last night anyway... I had to make do with double bill of Family Guy smiley - biggrin

Post 9554

Galigan

Oh but it does take a lot to beat a double bill of Family Guy. Though yeah, I beat it. smiley - smiley

Post 9555

Gosh. smiley - bruisedsmiley - handcuffs and I've still got this date tomorrow night and another Friday lunchtime/afternoon to manage to cope with smiley - flustered its itchy smiley - dohsmiley - wah

Post 9556

You were fairly warned about the itching...

Those scrubby net ball things (that make your shower gel go even more bubbly than normal) can be quite relieving in a nice bath... Satisfying without damaging the skin!

Post 9557

Oo I dinny have one of those shower gell ball squidly weird things smiley - doh Its not so bad actually, I've not showered today that'l probalby help a lot... Now I'll just have to wear jeans all the time in the house rather than wondering round in my shorts, otherwise the Lodger might notice I've turned into a cyclist smiley - roflsmiley - erm gosh smiley - ermsmiley - smileysmiley - smiley you never* wanred me about the itching! smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin

Post 9558

I didnt? Oooh smiley - sadface Sorry! smiley - sadface

Post 9559

smiley - evilgrin Actually I think you did smiley - tongueoutsmiley - biggrinsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boing

Post 9560

Galigan

I'm sure someone did. Pubic shaving never pops up withoug itching being hot in its heels.smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more