A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9421

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Why is there no smiley?

Post 9422

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

hey 2 legs, steady on there smiley - rofl

so what was wrong with the one you did'ent like, ah ha got it ....it spoke to you, thats it............it sung in a high falsetto.... "oh for the wing of a dove" smiley - rofl

Post 9423

In fairness I think I would have been both impressed and somewhat charmed...

Nono, it was very odd. Quite a few different angles, sort of deformed... Quite distinctly different!! I wasnt directly involved so it was ok smiley - smiley

Generally speaking they are all fascinating in different ways, and I find they all have character and characteristics that make them interesting. I tend to have a fondness for them once I get to know them, it's funny, it often weirds out the blokes they are attached to. Why is that? I do make sure I dont ignore them for the sake of their appendages!

Post 9424

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - smiley coolio smiley - smiley I'm impressed, so then some willies DO have "stealth tecnoloigy" due inpart to the "different angles"

Post 9425

Hahahaa! probably yes!

Post 9426

smiley - biggrin ps saturday seems to be all good tinker smiley - biggrin

Post 9427

Awesome! Well, shall I ring you when I get home from riding? (smiley - pony riding, naughty people!) probably around half twelve smiley - smiley

Post 9428

smiley - biggrin ok!
smiley - smiley

Post 9429

Researcher 815350

>>> I dont find testing how 'chewy' it is tends to make friends or influence people... <<<

What is it about women, why do they feel the need to be gentle?

( I'm not into the pain thing, and being put in the position of saying I don't like it, makes me feel like I've just caused great upset. But usually it's the ones that claim to be good at it, they're the worst at it. But I know it's just going to annoy me. )

Post 9430

Well, some guys are INCREDIBLY sensitive, like, too much pressure with the tongue is uncomfortable... So rather than cause upset, I find it best to start off gentle and keep communicating! Some people are shyer than others about sayig what they do or dont like, I like to play explorey games... Keep it quite fun but it means you can try different areas and steps without it being too 'serious' and anyone getting embarrassed for saying no (less chance for people to feel they've done the wrong thing)... And play with different pressures and such. Some guys I've known have liked a little carefully applied tooth action too... But you can never assume!

Post 9431

DJ_Bear

LOL
I would agree with that, each person is different so best to play around and experiment as to what feels good which lets face it is all good fun anyhowsmiley - winkeye

Post 9432

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

teeth action... smiley - blushsmiley - whistlesmiley - ermsmiley - tongueincheek

Post 9433

DJ_Bear

i assume we are talking nibbling / grazing rather then chewing
smiley - biggrin

Post 9434

Pretending it's a pepperami is NOT something I have in my Good Idea book!

Yes, scratching/grazing, sometimes a little squeeze... smiley - winkeye

Post 9435

DJ_Bear

Sounds about right really, in my experience just taking a bit of time and taking note of what seems to work generally gets the required result!!
smiley - winkeye

Post 9436

smiley - bigeyes yep... soudns about right smiley - ermsmiley - tongueincheek

Post 9437

pepperami sounds good to me! smiley - laugh

Post 9438

Morning Rev smiley - winkeye

So, what do men think of penises?

Post 9439

smiley - bigeyes They're great smiley - erm but I would say that smiley - runsmiley - tongueincheeksmiley - snorksmiley - footinmouth

Post 9440

err well, as you know i wish mine had his over coat back, but I can't so yeah overall i like mine and it has it's own name toosmiley - smiley

also i'm not telling his name to anyonesmiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more