A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 9361

nortirascal

smiley - lurk It's hard graft waiting for the moderators to approve everything, however, don't forget I'm still at work. It was all quiet, I knew I shouldn't have said anything, then lo and behold kicks off everywheresmiley - wah Usual stuff, rolling around etc. You get the idea smiley - brave

Post 9362

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Tut... Tut... some one's been naughty... haven't they tut.. tut..
smiley - tongueout

Post 9363

nortirascal

They have indeed, and it wasn't me this timesmiley - winkeye The moderation was somewhat physicalsmiley - erm Your requests have been completed my friends, Robyn check your inbox smiley - ta

Post 9364

*Princess*of*Hearts*

You had best behave then as i've never been on premod in my entire life since i joined and i don't intend to be if that's what happens i'm glad i'm a good girl inside and naughty girl at night smiley - biggrin

Post 9365

Researcher 815350

Women are rubbish.

Post 9366

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Yep. Fortunately I realised I was gay before I had to learn that the hard way!

Post 9367

Unfortunately men are rubbish too.

Post 9368

Researcher 815350

Oh, I'm not gay, not the least bit happy. Just felt like stiring up some trouble. smiley - tongueincheek

I've just had to block one woman on www.dustypenis.com (I checked to make sure it's not a real address).

She moaned that I changed the content of my profile often. Now at least one of 'em knows what it's like from this side when they change their mind more often than I change my undies!

Don't suppose there any fit hootoo bodies at these meets? smiley - bigeyes

Post 9369

One or two.smiley - biggrin

But they're mostly taken.smiley - sadface

Post 9370

Researcher 815350

Hmm, been offered a lend of one, but it's just not the same as having your own I guess. smiley - erm

Post 9371

Brown Eyed Girl

In a situation where it is acceptable for a man to be topless, is it also, in your eyes, acceptable for a woman to be topless?

Post 9372

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I dont think so purely because I think it's just polite in public to allow for the 'lowest common denominator' (i.e. walk at the speed of the slowest etc) and accept that many people will find it offensive. There are places you can and are welcome to.

This doesnt mean that I dont think people's sensitivities to nakedness and so on should be challenged and broadened, but I dont think doing it by force will help, it will tend to breed fear and discomfort rather than trust and comfort...

Post 9373

Brown Eyed Girl

smiley - huh It looks like you're agreeing with me there, albeit by saying that it's not really okay for anyone to be naked. What I'm asking is, given a situation where it is okay for a man to be topless, why shouldn't a woman be allowed to be topless, too? After all, nipples and nipples, no?

Post 9374

Yes, theoretically, but no because culturally and socially other issues are brought up by the nakedness of women. For so many generations, nakedness of women has been deemed varying degrees of overly intimate/shameful/sinful/innapropriate for various reasons. It's not as simple as just defying centuries of social conditioning to change the deep reactions of some people, and I dont think it's fair to do it without giving people a choice and some help understanding...

Post 9375

Ridge57

And there is also the fact that there are many folks who should keep their cloths on. Just think Winston Churchill, FDR, and Stalin naked..smiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - run

Post 9376

I wasn't going to go there, but yes, there are people of all ages, genders etc that I wouldn't want to see naked in public. I include myself among them. I dont think I should inflict this on poor unwary unfortunates who have had no warning or choice!

Post 9377

Researcher 815350

Who wants to look at giant saggy breast anyway? Same applies to the women that go topless. smiley - tongueincheek

Post 9378

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Wanted to post this in WJH thread but thought it would be better to bring it here so

This afternoon whilst checking the computer in what we call the aircon room, best place to rest in the day time, I picked up one of my 11 yr old daughters manga (cartoon) comic books and had a quick glance through when I noticed some guy(kid) getting a bj from a young girl , after looking a bit more through the book a bit harder I realised that many positions were drawn in there 69, missionary , doggy etc , now she is only 11 yrs old ,I said about it to my wife and she had a go at our daughter and threatened to tell her teacher.
daughter said she won't buy any more of that series of books their are 5 and she has 2.

I wish older people wouldn't sell such stuff to young kids smiley - sadface

Post 9379

Brown Eyed Girl

Sadly that is what constitutes a lot of manga and other similar anime. There is a whole subsection known in English as "tentacle rape" and the infiltration of this is deeply disturbing. However a lot of people have kinks I suppose. It is disturbing that an 11 year old would be viewing sexually explicit literature (whether in cartoon form or not) but I suppose children are more sexually aware than most of us like to think.

Post 9380

nortirascal

Sadly I lock people up for this on a daily basis at work. It's very difficult some days and I use H2G2 as an escape from the stresses of such, however, I will comment from experience as a MAPPA coordinator. I read and understand your missives, many of my clientele wouldn't. They seem to not understand that they are the responsible adult and with that comes responsibility, no matter how precocious and provocative the child. Admittedly via mediums such as this, we can not always be sure of the age, (or pick up on the more obvious visual social cues when joking around for that matter! I've made a few faux pas), when talking to people. It is a downside of cyber space communication. I advise my children of the dangers and to always be sure they are comfortable with what they discuss, but I don't 'moderate' or oversee what they do on line, and frankly I wouldn't wnat to! My teenage daughter is quite candid enough with her friends.

Key: Complain about this post