A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17181

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

I blame 2legs for lack of sleep and aching muscles in dire need of some time in a bath tub

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17182

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for my currently thinking about lunch, Tuesday, and trying to decide if I'll want a baguette, then, on
Tuesday for lunch, for, if I do, I best start making it now... so Its ready by Tuesday smiley - huhsmiley - doh
I also blame 2legs for the housework today smiley - puff and my being so tired I can't concentrate and

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17183

Effers;England.

I blame 2legs for impulse buying something called 'tamarind balls'. They are a snack from Jamaica apparently...the shop has funny stuff in sometimes..and they did make a change from crisps. They tasted really strange and had sugar coated on the outside...Sort of sweet and sour. Think I'll have another smiley - run

It's been a weird kind of day...but really lovely this morning. I blame 2legs.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17184

ooo... they sound really weird... I like really weird... and strangely weird... and weirdly strange... hmmm...

'tamarind balls'... nope... every time I see that I think of kegal (sp) balls... smiley - snorksmiley - blush

I blame 2legs for having a one track mind.... two if food is included smiley - winkeyesmiley - blush

Talking of which... I blame 2legs for the two cooking rings I bought on Saturday... or WEdnesday... or whenever it was... for making crumpets smiley - drool

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17185

Malabarista - now with added pony

Hmmm, we just bought strange Jamaican crunchy things, too, but ours were potato-based and chili and lime flavour. smiley - weird

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17186

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for the lack of crunchy sthing to eat in the Lair. There are of course ice cream and smiley - choc but they are not crunchy...

Furthermore I blame him for my seemingly never ending procrastination concerning spring cleaning... my study never gets done smiley - sadface

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17187

Effers;England.

I blame 2legs for a sudden attack of photophobia and streaming eyes on a train to London bridge. I presume this is what people call hay fever. Another new thing for me.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17188

I blame 2legs for the low quality of the mozarella I can buy locally smiley - doh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17189

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

I've just watched the last episode (and extras) of The Big Bang Theory
box set. Now I've got nothing to watch.smiley - sadface
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17190

Effers;England.

I blame 2legs for too much yang. It's getting on my nerves.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17191

which one is the yang... I forget smiley - erm *thinks* smiley - doh NOpe... I've eatn too much today to be able to think properly.

I blame 2legs for my having eaten too much today; finishing off the contents of the fridge before I go away tommorrow... I also, before it happens, blame 2legs for tummy ache... after what I've consumed today smiley - snorksmiley - dohsmiley - droolsmiley - cheese

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17192

Effers;England.

smiley - snork I started off with my defrosted goat curry. Jesus the meat had turned to leather..tough as very very old boots..unbelievable. If you hadn't just bought some boots 2legs I'd have suggested you try that as an option...so went up the Indian. The usual people were on holiday and the stand-ins cooked up the king prawns so they were...wait for it....tough as old boots smiley - snork

But finished off with a homemade, (bought earlier from the bakery), mangled muffin, with black cherry topping..smiley - drool

I suppose I should do the usual and blame 2legs smiley - biggrin

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17193

smiley - wah that doesn't soudn too good! well... cept for the nangled muffin... mangled muffins always sound good smiley - droolsmiley - weird

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17194

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

How on earth do you manage to make prawns toughsmiley - huh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17195

2legs, why did you leave me so many dirty dishes to wash? Also, you drank up all the margarita mix; I had to make more. Next time, at least leave a note or something. smiley - empty

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17196

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

I blame 2legs for my parents coming home today and me having to move out of their house again and back to my appartment.
I also blame 2legs for dad's computer being fried after an electric surge in the... wait for it... telephone line. smiley - huhsmiley - sadface Meaning as my computer is back in my appartment there is no internet in my parents' house.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17197

Effers;England.

@ Amy. I don't know but they had gone sort of spirally and were rubbery smiley - laugh I'm trying not to think about them. I blame 2legs for feeling haunted by them and that awful goat after freezing and de-frosting.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17198

Effers;England.

Sympathies Tav.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17199

Beatrice

I blame 2legs for morning DJs playing "Don't wake me up" and getting me all confused.....

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17200

To make prawns tough, I think there are two methods; cook on too low a heat for too long, preferabably with the prawns being way to cold to start with... Or cook on a way over the top too high a heat, again with the prawns too cold... smiley - yuksmiley - weird Prawns are only tiny, they don't useually require much cooking time smiley - drool damnit, and I've not had them in ages....
mmm... now I want king prawn Biryani for breakfast smiley - drool shall have to make do with duck eggs again... then I've just about eaten everything left in the fridge smiley - zen I blame 2legs for having to empty the fridge smiley - puffsmiley - bus

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more